F/N's plead

This is Y/N theme song, because I Want it to be, if any of you have any ideas for any zodiac signs theme song please comment

F/N shook you and then threw you out of bed. She smiled at you then sprinted out the Door. You didn't blame her for being nervous, I mean the caretaker was a b*tch. F/N and you were orphans and called your foster mother the caretaker. You got dressed in a F/C dress and grabbed your camera. 'I think I'll tell F/N about my dream later.' You walk down the stairs to see F/N shoveling food in her face, as you sit down the caretaker looks at you with disappointment. "You have dance today you can't travel around the city and take pictures." She grimaces at the fact that you would even bother taking photos of things that have already been seen. To you nothing is seen the same way, you wanted people to see the way you see things. You groan you hated dance, you weren't even good at it. "Fine but that starts at 5 it's only 8, so I'll be back at 4." You eat some of your toast then walk out the door. You wanted to go to at least three places before dance, the park, firefly hill, and the dock that bordered the Atlantic ocean. You take out your bike and grab some F/C flats. As you get on your bike F/N come outside in jeans and a sweatshirt. "Can I join you?" She smiled as she puts on roller blades and her short H/C when over her eyes. "You can always come with me." You smile at her and you begin to go to your first stop. "Hey F/N, I had the strangest dream." You say not looking back at her because you were trying to focus on the road "O, what was it about." You could hear her smile, F/N didn't smile a lot around people, she was nervous and depressed. You sigh and explain to her about the dream. "So that was my dream" you where already at the park and got of my bike "Y/N...." you look back at F/N and she is in tears, you give her a puzzled look. "Why are you crying." She sniffs and she stares at you, her eyes remind you of the man's. " Do you promise to never leave me alone." She stares at you like if you said that you would leave she would shatter into a million pieces. "Where did that come from?" You look at her and she looks down "I know you, your going to try and find that man." You walk over to her and rap her in a undo able hug. "I will never leave you I promise." You both stand there for a few minutes then go back to taking pictures, you go to all the three places and get home at 3:39.

Ohhh noon does F/N now something you don't, who knows I don't know what are you guys talking about. Shhhhh I'll write another chapter soon maybe. No one knows, I'm a mystery.