Past Myths

"Hey! That was mine! " Oliver shouted while we all laughed as Ashton munched in another sandwich, which of course belonged to Wavehigh. We all enjoyed our mini train roof picnic. Now, little by little the purple mist started fading and a beautiful country side appeared. The Roz valley named after great and mighty wizard Roz came in view. Number of butterflies flew around, there were emerald green lush lawns and meadows, flowers with vibrant colours were swaying in the breeze. A little swallow flew past us, and at a distance we could see a small village the Midnight town. Yes, it is my village. I belong to the family of Midnight seekers. Which is one of the noble families of our world. Not just me, even Andrew and Sandrine too belong to the royal families of Light and Black, not to forget Oliver, he belongs to the family of Wavehigh, the family of Roz Wavehigh. But what always seems weird is Midnight town which should be the part of Night kingdom falls in Roz Valley. I still don't know why.
   There is a legend of Roz Valley, once when the great Roz was wandering in the valley he came across a lake of glass, completely enchanted by it he took a step towards the water which was haunting cold, but he came out of the spell and defeated the glass lake. Which is called as speculo lacus as per the books. And the lake was a trap for Roz from the Dead Rose Coven. Roz was in his worst health, during his journey back to the castle he fell down from his horse unconscious. That's when he met Alice. She cured him with her powers, and eventually he fell in love with her. The together kept the valley safe and lived happily but then at the stone power ceremony, what happened took all the happiness and safety away, the dead rose coven attacked the whole valley, the whole town was in leaping flames. And on that fateful night the powers of the dead rose coven had reached it's full potential. They trapped Alice in their dark magic and tortured her badly. Finally Roz rescued her but she had no time left in Roz's arms she promised him to protect the three stones and said, " My descendent will be the protector of the three stones." After some days even Roz died. He wrote a note while breathing his last breath but it was not completed. It said," The stones will only be saved when the descendant of Wavehigh will unite with the descendant of Alice.." the Set which Alice belonged to was not discovered, as the page was torn. Some believe that everything is a false tale while some are hunting for Alice's set, very little is known about her but yet everyone feels she's familiar.
  "Iris ! Let's go back! Or we'll be in an unwanted mess." Sandrine brought me back from the past myths. "Yeah. Let's go." And with magic we all were back in the cabins. Those nerds were getting ready to be back at the Academy. I walked to my seat to pick my satchel. When I felt the warm welcoming sun rays on my face. My eyes held a special power just like all midnight seekers they turn bright with golden rays of their own. And the feeling is totally amazing. The train finally came to a halt and we all were back to the Red Stone Castle.

Hola!!
Another chapter !!
Hope u guys enjoy :)