Marco Reus-Match Day

I got up this morning so excited as me and Y/F/N are going to watch a Borussia Dortmund match. We both met through our love of the team and now we've known each other for 5 years. I rushed into the bathroom and had a nice and relaxing shower, when I got out I wrapped my hair up in a towel and started to do my makeup, I braided my hair and got dressed.
I decided to put on my Marco Reus shirt on as he is my favourite player and I put on some nice jeans with my converse. After that, I decided to make myself some breakfast and texted my friend seeing if she was ready.
20 minutes later she texted me back saying she was outside. I grabbed my bag with my purse, phone, and house keys and made my way over to her car. I hopped into the passenger seat and gave her a big hug.
"OMG you look beautiful!"
"Well you know I do try" I flicked my hair causing Y/F/N to laugh.
"Come on let's go I can't wait any longer" she started the car and we set off to the stadium.

*skip car journey*

We were really early so we decided to sit on a bench outside, it was so silent until we heard a bunch of boys joking around with each other. One of them looked at me and I realised his face from somewhere but he was too far away.
"OMG Rani, that's Marco Reus and he's coming towards us"

"Hello ladies what's your names?"
"I'm Y/F/N and this is my best friend Rani"
He looked at me and smiled "hello Rani I guess you're a big fan, I love it when beautiful girls like you have my name on the back of their top"
I started to blush and hid my face
"Don't hide your face it's beautiful"

After we all chatted, someone called for Marco and he left.
"OMG Rani, did he call you beautiful?"
I was pulled out of my daydream and ignored her question, I grabbed her hand and rushed Y/F/N into the building and in our seats.

*time skip*

There were only two minutes left to the end of the match and it was a draw of 2-2. However, when Marco got the ball he shot it into the back of the net and the boys all celebrated. Marco scanned the crowd and when he saw me he smiled and pointed at me which caused me to blush.

When the game finished one of the security guards took me and Y/F/N outside the locker rooms.
"OMG did you see Erik he's so handsome and his lips are so soft and kissable. I laughed at her when I realised that Erik and Marco was stood behind her and heard everything she said.
Erik tapped her shoulder to get her attention, he scratched his neck "thank you I guess"
Her mouth was hanging wide open as her cheeks started turning red.

Marco pulled me into an empty room "Rani I know we have just met today but I really like you and I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend"
"I would love to" inside I was jumping up and down with joy.
"That's great so can I have your number and I'll see you tomorrow outside here at 5?"
"Yes that would be great, I'll see you there"

-----------------------------

Thank you @-kroos for reading and enjoying my stories, I really hope you enjoy it. Thank you for all the lovely things you have said about my stories and I will continue writing more because I know at least people are really enjoying them which makes me so happy because when I started writing I didn't think anyone would read them.

Amy 💎