T W E N T Y / F O U R

I'M bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. –

Taehyung's breath hitched and his inner chant was interrupted. He looked down at the spot on his chest Jungkook had just kissed. The younger had his head nuzzled against Taehyung's bare chest, seemingly sleeping but the blonde thought now otherwise. It was currently three am and they were cuddling in Taehyung's bed. They had been on a date today, a skate date to be precise. Jungkook had taught the other how to skate and do tricks, often using this as an excuse to hold and touch the blonde. Now they were trying to sleep after having a Sherlock marathon. The older thought Jungkook was sleeping earlier but it turned out the younger was as awake as he was.

"What are you fuzzing about?", the raven haired boy asked, giving Taehyung's tan chest another kiss, this one sending tingles all over his body.

"About everything", Taehyung breathed, eyes fluttering closed at the soft feeling of Jungkook's butterfly kisses. He felt the kisses slowly trailing upwards until he felt the person beside him shift and he was suddenly being pulled to lay on Jungkook. With an 'oof' he planted his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, inhaling the younger's scent, his arms wrapping around the younger's neck. Jungkook closed his arms around the blonde's waist and held him tight. Taehyung's eyes went wide when he felt yet another trail of kisses now leading to his neck. His breath stuttered when he felt the gentle grazing of teeth, making his body go rigid from hormones.

"J-Jungkook", Taehyung was able to speak out, "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Taking your mind off everything".

The blonde was suddenly pulled into a kiss, hands on both sides of his face to keep him steady. The usual soft kisses he shared with Jungkook were now getting more heated until Taehyung was left a panting mess, eyes closed tightly as he tried regaining himself and not focus on the wet trail of kisses going downwards.

He bit his bottom lip, afraid for the things that might tumble out of his mouth. He had been used to doing this with Yoongi, the only guy he had ever shared a bed with, so he was scared he'd moan out his name instead of the younger's.

"Why are you so silent?", Jungkook stopped his actions and stared with furrowed eyebrows at Taehyung's heated face . "Do you want me to stop?"

Taehyung's teeth sank into his bottom lip from being in thought, making him wince because of the pain. Jungkook noticed and touched his bottom lip with his thumb, softly pulling it away from his teeth.

"Hey", Jungkook spoke gently, "Don't hurt yourself".

"Sorry", Taehyung muttered, burying his face into the younger's chest to escape from the worried gaze Jungkook gave him. He felt fingers running through his hair in a soothing manner he let out a sigh.

"Sorry", he repeated, feeling the need to apologize again and again to the younger.

"Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong", the ravenhead asked, "It's my fault for going to fast, knowing fully well I shouldn't rush you into things".

"It's not that", Taehyung looked up at the younger, "I'm apologizing for the mess I got you in. You're hurt because of me".

Jungkook chuckled, shortly kissing Taehyung to get the pout from his lips, "I'm fine, really. I can't imagine a situation where'd I be happier than I'm now".

"You're littered with bruises and scrapes. How can you be so happy?", Taehyung retorted with slight frustration, hating how Jungkook was so positive about all of this.

"Because I can hold, cuddle, kiss and sleep with the person I like more than anyone else in this world", Jungkook grinned, his bunny teeth full on display. The blonde's eyes widened and a red blush took over his face. The younger noticed this and his eyes filled with fondness for the older.

He reached his hand out and booped Taehyung's nose, "And that person is this pretty boy right here".

"Stoooop", Taehyung whined, hiding his face by burying it in the other's chest.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed the older's hair, smiling down at the boy cuddling him.

"You're adorable, you know that?"

"I think I told you to stop".

"Did you? I can't remember. Oh well, if you want me to shut up, you better find a way to do it".

Taehyung playfully glared at him, watching Jungkook who had a grin on his face. The blonde swiftly pecked the younger's lips, hoping he would stop complimenting him because it was not good for his health.

"You think that would shut me up?", Jungkook retorted amused. Taehyung rolled his eyes and dived in for a kiss again, this time the younger grabbed his face and deepened it. The blonde didn't struggle against it, instead he let Jungkook lead the kiss, parting his lips to grant the younger entrance.

When they pulled back Taehyung blushed and turned away from Jungkook who had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I'll never get enough of your taste-"

A pillow was stuffed in his face while an embarrassed Taehyung rolled off the bed.

"Shut uppp"