Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I entered the silent, welcoming house, which was home.

It was about 11:30 pm, David said he had a awesome day but that he didn't want a gift ( he said I was his present, which caused me to almost cry.)

I was exhausted and wanted to go straight to bed but I couldn't get completely up the stairs before my mother stopped me.

" So did he like it, how was it, do you have a video, what songs did they play, are they as good live?" she speeded to finish her sentence exasperated.

" Wow, calm down, you're acting like a child who wants ice cream, it was great, no I don't have it on video and he loved it, now...take a deep breath before you pass out." I giggled but didn't answer all her questions,only the ones I could remember.

" Oh ok, good night." she gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. I hugged her back before going to bed. Do you see what I mean, by she acts like my real mother, which is why I can forget she's not.

I finished the three steps up the stairs and made it to my room. I gently closed my door and got changed.

************************************

I laid in my comfy bed, when I laid in my bed, it felled like I was transported to the clouds.

I stared at the ceiling, thinking about my day.

I heard my phone vibrate on my white night-stand, I moaned and slowly rolled over, grabbing the phone.

It was a strange number.

389 674 4536: Hey, when's your birthday?

I was puzzled, I wasn't telling a stranger my birthday!

Me: I'm sorry who is this?

They didn't seem to reply for about 5 minutes.

389 674 4536: It's Josh.

I breathed in relief.

Me: Oh ok, in 2 week, why?

I added his name in my contact before he could answer.

Josh: I was just wondering.

I didn't reply, I turned my phone off and tried to fall asleep. I thought about my birthday for a second.

David was going for his driving lessons soon. He should know a bit about driving for my birthday but he wouldn't need it anyways, it was weird that Josh wanted to know my birthday, that he was always were David and I went but we never told him.

Anything and everything went through my mind. My eye lids started to get dropsy, my eye lashes making there way to the bottom of my eyes and I drifted of to a deep sleep.

Authors note

No!! I'm getting sleepy!!! lol sorry for the lame and short chapter, the next chapter is the big surprise!!! omg I'm going to cry!!! why!!! lol I'm a spass xD i can't wait to write it!!!! it's the surprise you've all be waiting for!! ( dah dah dah) thanks for reading, please vote and comment :-)

( try reading the authors note fast, and

screaming, u will seriously sound like a spass ) lol

Chow