Magical Thing

So I was bored and so I made up a creature called an Allowist. Here is a whole page on my own imagining. Enjoy!

Allowists
Description:Allowists are magical creatures with the horns of an antelope, the paws, ears, and fur of a wolf, and the general body influenced by a dragon. They also have a thick mane that grows along the neck. Floating just above their horns is a small spirit like orb. Their wisp form looks like a small, round animal surrounded by soul fire.

Abilities: Have the power to change from corporeal form to wisp form. In corporeal form, Allowists are physically very strong, able to knock an elephant over with a swipe of the tail, or shove of the paws. In wisp form, Allowists gain incredible speed and can connect with the spirit realm. This allows them to shoot soulfire from their paws. Skilled Allowists can do other tricks with soulfire.

Allowists Kinships:
Lykinus: Allowists of light
Livulus: Allowists of fire
Letalus: Allowists of mortality

(Fun fact, I used Latin words to help with the kinship names!)

Religion: Allowists believe in, and worship Amikitah, (a-MI-ki-tah) lord of spirits. She is said to have created the spirit realm. Amikitah had orders from Orburum, god of the Overworld, to form a place where life can transition to.

Ref Sheet

Sorry the ref sheet looks messy, it's the first I've ever done