AHHH!

AHHH!

IM SUPA EXCITED CUZ I STARTED A COMIC AND EVEN THO THE PLOT IS REALLY CLICHE IM STILL SUPAS EXCITAS!!!!

Do ya guys want to know about it??

OF COURSE YOU DO!

ahem*

My comic is titled Defenders of Camazon! Of course the title is super unclear about what the plot is!

Basically it is set in this fictitious universe (called Camazon) inhabited by enchanted animals. (They can talk, use elemental magic, you know.) There are nine kingdoms in Camazon, each representing an element. Here is a map of Camazon (sorry for the bad handwriting)

Here are all the kingdoms and the element they represent:Pyron- FireMarna- WaterVitaun- ForestTerrog- EarthIxus- IceSkire- AirJaluu- MoonAstri- StarSolmn- Sun

Pyron- Fire
Marna- Water
Vitaun- Forest
Terrog- Earth
Ixus- Ice
Skire- Air
Jaluu- Moon
Astri- Star
Solmn- Sun

By the way, the sun, star, and moon kingdoms aren't any more or less special than all the others, despite their 'celestial affiliations.'

Basically, five children are chosen to protect Camazon with the help of these five emblems. These emblems enhance their magic abilities n stuff.

The five Defenders have to protect the world from an ailment; a corruption. It has already infected a young Ixus wolf, causing him to only be able to think about world domination. Basically.

So yeah, the Defenders have to stop him. Yay!

SO YA MAYBE ILL POST IT ON WATTPAD! MAYBE ILL EVEN MAKE A CAMAZON RP!
wink wink donutudare ... (Camazon RP chat...)

SO YA

Your excited friend
- Nais