X 11

- shadow by b-free and cokejazz

it was after school, and jimin decided to walk home.

but he was accompanied.

yoongi walked beside him,

"take me.back," yoongi said simply, and jimin shook his head.

"please? I promise that shit won't happen again," yoongi said.

"you said you'd spoil me last time, and that didn't happen." jimin responded.

"I will! I'll take you out or something," yoongi said.

"fine," jimin agreed, and yoongi was surprised. he didn't expect him to say yes so easily.

"im sorry for leaving you after you carried me to the hospital," jimin mumbled after a while.

yoongi smirked.

"you can make it up to me," yoongi responded.

"how?"

"by sucking my dick. I heard you're real good at that," yoongi said, discreetly reaching over to squeeze jimins ass.

he saw jimin was about to get mad.

"im kidding!" he said, and jimin rolled his eyes.

"i really wouldn't mind, though. I haven't gotten any game in a few days 'cause everyone thinks we're dating," yoongi shrugged. jimin rolled his eyes.

"so you're complaining about not getting your dick sucked, even though you asked me to do this so people would stop trying to suck your dick," jimin summarized.

"you can't blame a guy for his needs," yoongi shrugged again.

"and besides, you need to fake date me too. and if ya don't suck my dick then we'll break up and you'll have rumors," yoongi said, and for a second jimin thought he was being serious, but he saw he was smiling.

he just shook his head.

they passed the stop, and parted ways.

"I'll see you, jimin," yoongi said, and jimin nodded.

after a while, jimin realized yoongi lived at the stop. there was a large apartment-type thing behind it.

jimin kept walking, and after a while he got a text.

from: fucker.

babe

come back

seriously

im not joking

i need you

fuck

you do these things to me

I can't help it.

- gotTA BLAST AWAY FAST AWAY

also I still feel sick