•14•

Okay so this is me and thank you for 2.15k !!!!

And also cause y'all need to see Jihoon's butte here ya go

And also cause y'all need to see Jihoon's butte here ya go. To any one that saves Jihoon has no booty:

"And that concludes the meeting, will you guys be able to start in two weeks time?" Bora asked after making the thirteen boys sign the contract

Seungcheol nodded. Bora beaned at the boys, "Great, see you then."

~

"It's been two months since you've kissed and you're telling me, that you two aren't even official yet?" Jeonghan shouted at Soonyoung.

The black haired male flinched and looked down. "We just haven't talk about it, it hasn't come up in conversation." Soonyoung tried to defend himself.

He knew that maybe by now he should've at least mentioned it to Jihoon. The two had constantly been together and were still in a love-sick stage. Everyone around them was practically gagging every time they were around the two.

They were practically together, just without the labels.

"What do you mean it hasn't come up in conversation?" Jisoo groaned and sat down stressfully.

Jeonghan scoffed. "Do you want to be official?" He questioned.

Soonyoung nodded. "Of course I do. You think I like to not be able to call him mine? It's just, I don't even know how to ask him. I'm not romantic at all." He slumped down in his chair.

Jeonghan and Jisoo turned to look at each other, both smirking. They turned around simultaneously, Soonyoung could've sworn that he was sweating from the stares. "No, but we are."

~

"Soonyoung?" Jihoon called out after letting himself into the older's house with his spare key. "Soonyoung~" He sang and walked around the room. After noticing he wasn't there, Jihoon walked over to the kitchen counter.