Part 2.

Important Note: I have incorporated my imagination with the current storyline of Omkara and Gauri.. It has nothing to do with the show's story plot of Omkara and Gauri.

******************

Flashback:

Om followed the man who called to speak to Gauri. His expressions changed when he saw the man entering a cheap graded lodge for couples',where call girls' go with their clients'.

He thought to himself, "Oh!! So,this is where Gauri used to visit for her important work.."

He laughed at his own destiny. He was thinking to give this relation a chance and now,he sees that his wife goes to satisfy men.. He was angry at himself.. He clenched his fists tightly.

The man went inside.. Om followed him till the reception of the lodge.. He went near the receptionist and asked about the details of the man who just went inside.

"That man is Arjun.. He comes here every week with a girl.. The girl is beautiful and gorgeous..."

Om clenched his fists again in anger and asked,
"Do you know the details of the girl?"

The receptionist neared him and whispered, "Oh.. You want her too.. She will make you happy,i tell you.."

Om stood there in shock and anger..

He thought, "Gauri does these kind of cheap work.. She doesnt deserve to be an Oberoi Bahu.."

Flashback ends.

******************

This time,Jahnvi came and slapped Om.

"Dare you call me Mom again.. I am ashamed of having you as my son. I never knew that my son possessed these low graded thoughts.. You are not my Omkara. You have insulted me,my values and my parenting.."

"Mom..." Om whispered with tears.

"Just shut up.. You always used to blame Tej for not keeping me happy and for having relations with Svetlana. He has forgotten Svetlana and apologised to me and we are happy now.. I gave him a chance to repent for his actions and he was sorry... But you... You have crossed the limits Omkara.. I wont forgive you..." Jahnvi cried and slumped down..

"Maaji.." Gauri went near Jahnvi and hugged her tightly.

Rudra went near Omkara and spoke in a seething tone, "You dont deserve Chulbul Bhabhi.."

"Ever since she came in this house,she faced insults and harsh words.. She was even tagged as a killer,gold digger and what not... She used to remain happy for us because she loved and respected this family like her own... She wanted to learn English so that she can match your level.. That's why,she used to take English classes secretly. She tried to adjust herself according to the way you live your life but she failed... Because you failed her,Omkara Singh Oberoi.." Shivaay replied in a sad tone.

Just then,Khanna came in with a file and CD. He gave it to Shivaay and left.

"Sach janna chahta hai na tu? Ab main ek sach tujhe dikhata hu.." Shivaay replied and ased Rudra to put the CD in and switch the TV on.

The video how Gauri was tortured by her uncle and aunt and also by Kaali Thakur,before she was married to Om in Bareilly.How she used to run a small shop which Om damaged.. In short,it was all about Gauri's struggles and tortures she faced in her life.

Everyone felt really bad for Gauri. Om was shocked. He was feeling guilty of hurting an innocent soul to a point where there are chances of not returning.

He moved away from the hall and went towards the poolside. He sat there in silence and thought about the situation.

The words' of his family members were continuously  playing in his mind. He never thought that destiny would play such a game with him...

Precap: Final Decision of Gauri.. Will she stay back or Will she leave?