Part 3

Gauri leaned against the large window frame and looked up towards the moon. Her face bore no expressions. Silent tears trickled down her rosy cheeks.

She remembered how Omkara made those cheap allegations of her and crowned her as the lover of some Arjun. How he accused her of sleeping with some random person who can give her comfort and money,who can keep her happy.

She couldnt believe herself that she fell for a person who tagged her as a cheap girl,gave their relationship a damn and what so not..

"Shankarji,why dont you take away this Chiraiya of yours to your place? I have lost everything.. I dont want to live.." Gauri asked her Shankar Bhagwan in her mind,in the hope that He will answer her some day.

On the other side,Omkara was having a troubled time dealing with his feelings and guilt. He was feeling horrible after he accused Gauri of sleeping with her teacher and what not..

He got up to drink some water to calm down his nerves when he heard some voices. He looked at the mirror and saw that it was his inner reflection looking at him and laughing at his problems.

Om's Inner voice: "Hahahahahah... Tujhe aaj iss halat mein dekhke bohut taras aaraha hai.. Kahaan woh Omkara Singh Oberoi aur kahaan yeh Omkara Singh Oberoi.. Hahahahah!!"

Om: Kaun ho tum? Kya chahte ho?

Om's inner voice: Main tera andar aatma hu... Tune sach mein sabit kardiya ki tu Tej Oberoi ka hi beta hai.. Tere baap ne tere Maa ke saath jaisa sulukh kiya,waisa hi tune kiya.. Dono baap bete mein koi farq nahi raha.. Sirf ek baat ka farq hai woh yeh ki tera baap apne rishtey ko suljhane ki koshish kar raha hai aur tu.. kuch bhi nahi... Bohut pachatayega tu.. bohut.. hahahahahah!!!"

"Shut up..." Om shouted while he broke the mirror in two..

"Sach hi toh kehraha thha.. Main apne baap jaisa bangaya hu.. Gauri pe shaq kar baitha main..." He slumped down and cried.

He remembered how she confessed that she loved him and wanted to surprise him during Annika and Shivaay's wedding with speaking her feelings in English.. She learnt it for him,so that she doesnt embarrass him in near future. But she never knew that this situation will turn like this,in a bad way.

Precap:

"Maine faisla liya hai ki main..." Gauri was about to say something..