zero

Matt Murdock just wanted to have a somewhat normal life.

Well, not really, it's just something he told himself everyday.

He's been bruised and bloodied to the core, and maybe that's what made him stay under the building with Elektra when the building was about to explode.

But, things almost never go as planned. He finds himself back in the church he was raised in, the nuns taking care of his injuries - he somehow managed to survived the blast.

Instead of going back to Hell's Kitchen and assuring Jessica, Danny, and Luke that he was okay, he decided to move to the other side of the country.

He moves into a small town called Beacon Hills, even the name screamed danger, and somehow got a job as a teacher in the local high school.

He sensed the danger though, when he first stepped foot in the town, he felt a tingling sensation all over his body and his instincts were going haywire. His mind urged him to put on his vigilante suit and steal out for danger.

Matt relatively ignored that for a week, until he suddenly meets Scott McCall, resident veterinarian of the town.

Then Scott introduces him to his friends, he meets Derek Hale, and everything goes south.

[aye, i'm gonna start writing for most of my teen wolf based stories because for some reason i have more inspiration for those? i don't know why though lmao.]

[gif is made by the lovely -bluemoons]