CHAPTER 4-How it started

The wnhole week was pretty much the same- getting up late, meeting Anna, Kyle and Chris, boring lectures, arguing with my brothers.

As usual after getting to the school, I searched for Anna. But I couldn't spot her. But I saw Chris and Kyle. I rushed to them.

"Hiya!"I greeted them.

"Hi, there!"they said in unison.

"Ummm.... Anna.. Where's she?" I looked around and then asked them.

"Anna wasn't feeling very well.. That lazy ass.. . So she decided to stay at home. Must be an excuse from the lecture." he said dismissively.

Ha!Absolutely it was an excuse. That girl is a tough chick- she rarely gets sick. 'Touchwood'.

"You bet." I let out a chuckle.

We talked for a few minutes and then walked in our class.

It was physics.
I did not hate it. Of course it was difficult but I somehow managed. And the teacher liked me as well.

After everyone sat down, the door opened and Aiden stepped it.

"Oh, what a delight to have Mr. Connor in our class!" the teacher teased with the sweetest sarcastic smile.

Aiden returned the smile in the same manner and looked for an empty seat-which unfortunately, was next to me.

He was wearing a white t-shirt with black leather jacket, black jeans and converse, plus a beanie. He looked awesome as always.

He caught me looking at him or let me rephrase it- checking him out and his smile grew even wider.

I looked back into my notebook when I realised he sat next to me.
I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He wasn't studying, or even paying attention to the teacher, instead he was just doodling on his notebook.

Then he looked at me and I averted my gaze back to my notebook.

When the period finished, the teacher called me and Aiden.

"Mr. Connor, I need you to work hard in Physics. I'm not very happy with your grades. So I think it would be better if you take help from Miss Walker to get your notes completed." She suggested.

Oh God! Please get me out of here.

"Yes, Mam, that would be an honour for me."he said, with eyes fixed on me.

What!!!! Please no. If any of my brother find out that I'm with him, they would kill me.

"Alright then. Here are your tasks to complete. Work Hard, Mr. Connor. This is the last time I'm warning you. And Miss Walker, help him, please. You'll definitely be rewarded for this later. " With this she left.

Later,  yeah right.
I sighed.

I started to move out of the class, when Aiden caught my wrist.
I turned to him, quite shocked.

"Alright Missy, I'll see you in the library." he smiled his signature smile.

"Whatever." I left the room.
I moved to the library and soon realised that he was walking with me.

We sat in the library for two hours. I helped him to complete his notes and explained him things.

Occasionally, I could feel his gaze on me but whenever I caught he would just ignore and concentrate on work.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I checked that it was a message from Jake.

Where are you?