Why me?

"And I'll see you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" I yell into the camera trying to be some what quite. I turn off the camrea and go into the other room to check on my 3 year old. 

"Daddy!" She yells when she sees me. She runs into my arms.

"Hey Sammy!" I say very excited. "Is there any other toys you want to bring to PAX?" She runs over to her barbies and hands the, to me. I pack them in her suitcase. I check the time. 2 hours until Michael comes home. Good. I hear my ringtone go off on my computer. Happy, I pick up Sam.

"You want to se uncle Felix and aunt Marzia?" Her face lights up.

"Yay!" I take her too the computer and start the Factime. 

"Hey bros!" Felix brofists the camrea and Sam does the same.

"Is Mazea there?" Sam can't say R's too well. I think it's adorable. 

"Did I hear my name?" Marzia comes on screen exited to see Sam. Sam giggles. Witch makes me do the same. 

"What time should we pick you up from the airport?" Felix asks.

"I don't know when I'll get there, maybe 8:00 in the morn-" I get interrupted by the sound of a door slam. Sam hears it to. My mood changes immediately, and Felix and Marzia notices.

"What? Is there something wrong?" Marzia says worried.

"Papas home!" Sam says quietly. 

"What's wrong with Michael coming home?" Felix's voice cracks.

"Oh nothing!" I lie. 

"No, you said it's because Papa drinks." Felix and Marzia look at me wide eyed. 

"No! I- uh..." out of panic, I hang up the FaceTime. I take Sam to her room. And bring her her dinner, and get Micheal's dinner. He slams the door open and he's clearly drunk. I give him his food but he punches it out of my hands, and heads for me. 

"S-stop!" I yell. I know Sam heard, and she's used to it. Witch paines me. Even more than the abuse. He pushes me down to the floor and kickes my stomach. I scream in pain. He does it over and over again. When he's done, he goes to our room and immediately falls asleep. I rush to the bathroom. I go to the toilet and puke. I don't open my eyes. I won't like what I see. But I do anyway, I see blood. I hear Sam's door open. I hear her little footsteps walk to the bathroom. She isn't scared of what she sees. I look up at her. And down at what she has in her hands and smile. A toy doctor's kit. I get toilet paper and wipe my mouth. I walk over to her and we play doctor. She diagnosed me with a broken leg, chicken pocks, and a paper cut. I look at the clock. 6:48, almost 7, time for bed. I read her "Cat and the Hat" and look at her sleep peacefully. To afraid to go to my room, like I always am, I get a blanket and sleep on the floor with Sam. 

---Jack's dream of past memories---

I look down at the white stick. Pregnant. I walk out to tell Michael. He's watching football. 

"Honey?" He turns to me smiling.

"I-I'm pregnant!" I say in tears. He looks at me in shock. Not the good kind. He gets up and stomps over to me.

"WHAT?!" He pushes me down to the floor.

"Can we at least keep it?" He nodes angrily. I get up quickly and run to my recording studio. I hear a door slam and a car door slam. Where is he going? Why did he get so angry? I don't care, I'm too happy that I'm going to be a father. I FaceTime Felix.

"Hey bro- wait, are you crying?" He looks worried, and so does Marzia. I take my hand away from my mouth. They smile slightly, knowing that it's tears of happiness. I can't talk, I just put the pregnancy test to the web cam. I hear a manly, and a girlish scream. I jump a little.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! What did Micheal say?" Marcia screams while Felix patiently waits for her to finish.

"He said we can keep it!" I barely say. We then brainstorm some boy and girl names. 

"How about your mascot? You know, the eye?" Felix suggests.

"Sam? That could work, Samantha or Samuel!" I tell them. They get all excited.

"I think we have a winner!" We all shout HORAY!

---Morning---

"DADDY! WAKE UP!" I sit up alarmed. I see Sam looking at me giggling. 

"We are going to Axe!" I chuckle. She meant to say Pax, but it's so cute she says Axe.

"Ok, get your backpack!" We get ready then we get into a cab.

---Time skip to airport---

We arrive at the Dublin airport. We get our suitcases checked, and go through security. We head to the gate. I sit down and Sam sits down next to me drawing in her coloring book. I see some people staring at me. I ignore them and look back down at my phone. But what I can't ignore is a woman walking up to me slightly angry. 

"Yes ma'am?" I can't help but say nervously. She speaks Irish, so I quickly adjust to what she is saying.

"Um, is this your daughter?" I nod. What kind of question is that?

"Where is this little girl's mother?" What is happening?

"She doesn't have a mother." Technically, I'm her mother. But they won't believe me. She turns her attention to Sam. Who looks up confused.

"Do you know this man?" She says calmly. But Sam doesn't know Irish! Confused, she shakes her head!

"You don't understand! She doesn't understand Irish! Only English!" She doesn't believe me! She calls over a security guard and he pulls out a taser. Then, black.