WAIT!! WHO!! ADOPTED ME!!

hey ma peeps who ever is reading me story thank you. sorrytookso long to update i ha no internet :( but  i have my internet back soooo now i can carry on with the story :)

IRELAND'S POV

I was standing in my empty room with my two bags packed. I noticed while looking around the room it looks so small without my posters or my make-up. Its time to say goodbye to old life hello to new life.

Making my way down the hall i took one last look in kate and jades bedroom and while i was standing there i was thinking of all the good and bad memories we shared in that room. Thinking of all them memories brought tears to my eyes i whiped them away and continued my way down the stairs to the main office.

When i got down the stairs i placed my bags at the enterance doors.Then i walked into the office i saw Ms O'Neill talking to the big built man. I coughed to let them know i was there.

AH there she is Irelan come and take a seat this mans name is John Cena and he is now your legal gardian said Ms O'Niell.

I just sat there i didnt know what to do or what to say next thing i know Ms O'Neill is shouting at me.

IRELAND LOOK UP AND SAY HI AND DONT BE SO RUDE!!!!!! Ms O'Neill shouted.

I looked up and said Hi  ithink he know i was scared because i knew i had fear in my eyes.

Hi sweetie my name is john and im your new legal gardian are you all packed and ready to go John said.

I tried to speak but nuthing woud come out all i could do was nod my head.

John got up and then i got up and he reached for my hand but i flinch back because i dont like people touching me.

When i flinched back john had a hurt look in his eyes and he Then nealed down in front of me and looked in my eyes and he said.

Ireland i wont hurt you, can you trust me.

i replyed with just ok bcause i knew if he dosent hurt me know he will soon and im just waiting for that to happen because it all ways does soor or later.  

John then got up and started walking so i followed him to a black range rover. He clicked a button on his keysand the doors unlocked. I opend my door and got in  so did john.

When we got setteled into the car and john started driving john decided to start a converstation.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN JOHN AND IRELAND.

so ireland what do you like to do for fun ?.

I like to listen to music and wach tv.

really cool,what music do you like to listen to ?.

I like to listen to one direction, little mix, ed sheeran, 5 seconds of summer.

cool nice choices i likethem s well soooo what television programmes do you like to watch ?.

I lke to watch ICarly,zoey 101,cake boss,bakery boss, big bang theroy,friends,the royal family and Mrs Browns Boys.

I love the big bang theroy and friends also the royl family there very funny.

what about favourate coulars ?.

red,blue,pink,purple,green,white,orange.

do you have any favorate countrys ?.

Ireland,America,United Kingdom. Austraila,California,Canada.

When i answered the last question i looked outthe window i noticed that we turned into the 02Dublin Arena. I looked at john with a confused expression and he said he would expain when we getinside the arena.