MEETING RANDY prt 1 !!!!

JOHN POV

I have to call randy and ask him to come down to my locker room so he can meet ireland. I just hope he likes her and she like's him. There's only one way to find out. Thats to call randy.

RANDY'S POV

I was just sitting in my locker room playing call of duty when my phone rang. I paused the games and picked up my phone. I looked at the caller id and noticed it was john calling.

RANDY'S & JOHN'S POV

hello.

hey randy, its john.

hey john, whats up.

i need you to come to my locker room, ive something to tell you .

ok ill be u there now.

bye john

bye randy

JOHN'S POV

I'm so nervous because randy is like my best friend and i want him to like ireland, I hope the rest of the werestlers and divas like her. I better go back in to ireland and wait for randy. I'll explain to ireland whats going on.

IRELAND'S POV

I'm just waitng until john come's back in from calling his friend randy. i'm so nervous becase i want randy to like me. I have people hate me all my like and  dont know why, i dont know why people hitted me called me name's or anything alse they did to me i never did anything to them i stayed to myself and never talked to anyone if they never talked to me. i just dont get it. I was brought out of my thoughts by john walking into the room ad sitting aross from me.

JOHN'S POV

I walked into the room and sat across from ireland. i noticed that i brought her out of her thougts like she was in  a deep thought about somthing i woder what it is. ill check on that later i just need to explain and tell ireland that randy is on his way over.

JOHN'S & IRELAND'S  POV

Ireland, i just got off the phone with randy and i asked him to come down and he should be here any minute. I just wanted to tell you that he will not hurt you ok randy is the kndest person i now and he wouldnt hurt anyone intensially ok baby girl just dont worry im here to protect you and i will never let anyone ever hurt you and if they do try they will have to get threw me first.

thanks john that really means alot im just worried that he wont like me.

ireland he will love you,randy is very protctive of his friend and people close to him so he wil be protective of you so your save baby girl ok.

ok, john.

IRELAND'S POV

what john just said i know that its all lies people always do hurt me sooner or later, It just comes naturall. when john called me baby girl i had to force my self not to flinch my parents used to call me that before they would abuse me.

JOHN'S POV

Ireland was siting there in deep thought when i called her baby girl i noticed in her hat se was forcing a flinch. I mst ask herabout that later on. i was brogh aout of my thought and so was Ireland by aknock at the door and someone calling my name and i noticed it was randy's voice. well here we go time to tell randy.

IRELAND'S POV

O shit it when i said that i got up and ran intothe bathroon an locked te door nd i could hear john calling my ame and asking whats wrong. I just know that im not coming out of this bathroom until that randy guy leave's i dont trust him i don't trust anyone. I only trust john a little because he adopted me but i know tha he's going to hurt me sooner or later.