Heartless

They are heartless. Ruthless. Uncaring. Heart breaking. Shattering. Broken. Bloodied. Bruised. It hurts like nothing you've ever felt before. Just a never ending cycle of pain and a facade of happiness.

You loved him. You didn't know it. But you loved him. It was just a silly crush. But after the rejection, you realised it hurt more than it should for just a "silly" crush...

And then. He loves her. That hurts the worst. She's your friend. You don't want to hurt her. But she knows how you feel. Yet she still talks about the boy that broke your heart without even knowing he did. That hurts almost as bad. It feels like betrayal but you know it isn't. A stab to my heart at the mention of his name. You smile and nod politely but inside your screaming. Sobbing. Begging. Just begging them to stop. Shut up. Please. It hurts so bad. They love each other. It hurts.

They are heartless. But now that my heart has been destroyed. I draw another on my arms with a blade.

You feel pathetic. He could never love you anyway. Your too messed up. You hurt yourself to feel. You hate the way this feels... This pain is the worst. It's like your soul is screaming out in cries that can not be heard. Calling out. But nobody cares. Noticed. Yet unaware.

They are heartless. They love each other. Nobody loves me. They don't want to hurt me. But what they don't see is that there's nothing left to hurt...