Bad Day

A/N this is going to be a short one sorry

-----------------------

You were walking down the street to go the park when you saw Justin and his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.

You couldn't believe your eyes, they were hugging and kissing and holding  hands. All  you wanted to do was go die in a hole somewhere. You went to go confront Justin and Selena.

" What the hell is going on here?"  You asked clearly pissed.

"Nothing that involves you. Fucking slut."   Selena said back.

"oh shut up no one was talking to you" You said with attitude.

" Justin do mind telling me whats going on!" You said looking at him with sad eyes.

Justin looked at you with regret in his eyes but he just didn't have anything to say to.

" Well obviously Justin doesn't love you anymore so you can leave now!"  Selena said with a smirk on her face.

You had enough of this bullshit. You went up to Selena and smacked her hard. As soon as she put her hand on her face you punched right in the nose. Then you grabbed her hair and started dragging her. You then got on top of her started punching her like there was no tomorrow. Justin got you off of her and helped Selena get up.

"what the fuck y/n!" Justin said with anger.

" oh so your going to stick up for her!" You said on the edge of tears.

"Yes she is MY girlfriend!" Justin said.

That made your heartbreak into a million pieces. You couldn't believe what was going on. You walked away and started to cry. When you got home you put all of Justins shit on the curb, there was no y/n and Justin anymore you were completely done.

------------------

"good job Justin, see i knew you can do it." Selena said.

"shut up Selena i only did it to protect her so leave me alone!" Justin said and walked back to the house.

Justin saw all of his stuff on the curb and a note that said: Don't bother coming back i hate you and i never want to see you again please take your stuff and exit my life.

You looked out the window and saw Justin reading the note. He looked up and your eyes met he mouthed i love you before putting his stuff in his car and leaving.

-----------------

A/n 

well do you like it? i wasn't sure about the title it was either Bad Day or Heartbreaker i wasn't sure but if you want me to change it i will. And i don't think it was that short lol oh well! Well bye lovely's 

qotd: Whats your favorite journal (including alone)?