Chapter 3 - Departure

Brody zipped up his suitcase which was bulging with clothes,he threw it by the door ready to be picked up. He sat on the bed tieing his laces when Damon appeared at the door, he was leaning on his bum and back on the frame and smiled with glistening white teeth.

"Ya ready?"
"Nearly! She's gonna be soo surprised!"
"I hope you have a great time and I'll miss ya."
"Thanks bro!" Brody thanked as he walked out picking up his bag then patting Damon on the back.
"You are coming back right?"
"Of course after three weeks, Brooke is coming back tomorrow, so I'll be there before she is!"
"Isn't that a bit creepy? I mean your not just gonna rock up in her house?"

"No! I'll be at the pub where she sings every evening." Brody explained excitedly as he gathered up his thing.

The journey to Spain was smooth, he arrived Ibiza, Brody was staying in his old apartment with is ex house mate.

"Hello!" Brody shouted as he entered the villa.
"I'm in the kitchen!" Paige shouted, she has brown hair and freckles.

"You haven't told her have you?"

"No, no, she has no clue, I made ya bed yer in ya old room. No one goes in there so it hasn't changed much. "

"Perfect! Thanks Paige."

*Sorry it's so short, I'm really busy! Sixth form is driving me nuts!*