hunt

HUNT

HUNT

SEQUEL TO RUSH

"Kiss to stun, shoot to kill."

──────

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Three years after escaping a blood-filled nightmare, you thought you had finally cheated death—at least until someone tries to cut your heart out.

Once again, you're prey to the kings of killing, on the move with more than just your life on the line. As secrets get revealed and alliances, old and new, come into play, you have to decide who your real enemies are before one of them buries a bullet in your chest.

But now, life is not the only thing you're fighting for. Love, family or freedom—you can choose just one, or you will lose all.

There's something wrong with your past.

Can you find out the truth before the hunters win the race?

──────

WARNINGS:

Read Rush before this.

Major character death, depiction of mental illnesses. Mentions of drugs and abuse. Graphic descriptions of blood, gore, and sexual scenes.

Slow burn, ship sinking, polyamory and potentially offensive themes.

──────

NOTE:

It's finally here!

I'm honestly so excited for this, but please keep in mind that this is way darker than Rush. More confusion, more theories, more new characters and more people to ship.

Without further ado, I welcome you to Hunt, and I hope you'll enjoy the ride and much I loved the driving process.

Buckle up.

COPYRIGHT SUGAWITHTHATTAE

MANX 2019

COMING SOON