Stuck At Loving You💔 Part 1

Loving somebody is one of my biggest mistakes but I don't regret it.
Loving him is one of the greatest things in my life, but is also one of the heartbreaking things in my life.

We met when we were kids I was shy and he was not, I didn't want to talk to him until one of my friends introduced him to me. We became friends and we had a lot of fun times together, eventually I started to have strong feelings for him, I didn't know he felt the same.

One day when me, him and one of my other friend were cleaning, she suddenly asked both of us, "Do one of you have a crush on somebody?" I blushed at her remark and he was blushing as well.

We both nodded and gave hints until we realized that we liked each other, we were happy that we returned each others feelings. After our unexpected confession, we sealed the deal when we became a couple, my three best friends were the only ones who knew about our relationship, and it was like that till a certain day.

We were together but he wasn't smiling I was worried for him because he wasn't himself, "I'm sorry but we need to Break up" he said moving away from me, I was heartbroken, those two words hit me like a truck. I asked him why and he said that a lot of people knew about our relationship, and he didn't want that.

I begged, but received more heartbreaking words that left me heartbroken.

I was woken from my train of thought by someone waving and clicking their fingers in front of me, I shook my head and observed my sorroundings, I was back under the big tree in the grassy field holding a notebook and a pen. I looked at the person beside me, she had long black hair that is tied into a ponytail, and she is wearing a white dress, her name is Gray.

"Angel are you alright, you keep on spacing out" she asked worry evident in her voice, I smiled at her and reassured her I was fine, she was about to say something when we heard a certain ding of a bell.

We looked at the direction where the noise was coming from and there we saw our best friends, 3 boys and another girl. The girl had long black hair that was tied into a side braid, she had a white headband, she's wearing glasses, and is wearing a white t-shirt and a white skirt, she's listening to music on her phone, she is using one of the earphones, her name is Mariel or Yiel. One of the boys was tall, he has black hair and he is wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, he was pushing his bike to where we were, his name is Lars. The other had black hair, he was wearing the same thing but he carried a scarf with him, and a phone in his hands, his name is August. The last one had black hair as well and had the same clothes, but he was using his phone listening to music just like Mariel, his name is Miguel. The guy I fell in love with.

"Wow, you guys are early!" Mariel said a hint of shock evident in her voice, she came up to us and sat next to Gray, "Yeah!, it's like you suddenly changed, is this even the real Angel and Gray?" Miguel asked while pointing at us, we all giggled at what he said. He always laughs around, always joking. His laugh is what makes me feel tingly inside, just like when we were a couple.

"No, it's just us, we got out of school early today" I answered them they mouthed an 'oh' and they sat next to us. We talked about some stuff until Lars asked something, "Oh I just remembered something, have you two thought about the theme of the party next month?" Lars asked and pointed at August and Yiel (Yel), Me and Miguel had confused looks while Yiel, August, and Gray's eyes all lit up. I looked at Miguel with a questioning look but he answered with a shrug, I looked at my other friends and listened to them. Both Yiel and August noded, "Yeah! We thought that it can be a masquerade ball" August said, Lars thought about the idea and agreed to it.