Stuck at Loving You 💔 Part 2

~~~~~~ The Next Week ~~~~~~

          At school there was a going to be meeting for every student and me, Yiel, Gray, Miguel, August, and Lars are going to hand out invitations and explain everything to them.

Me and the others met up at the entrance of the auditorium where all the students of the school were sitting and talking silently, thinking what the meeting may be. We went up the front of the auditorium, near the principal. The principal went to the microphone which was in the middle of the stage and started to talk about the party.

"Good morning students, i'm sure that you are all wondering why there is a sudden meeting for us all in the auditorium, well it's because we have a special surprise for all of you. We are going to have a special party!" The students were all happy to hear the wonderful news, you could hear girls talking about what to wear, and the boys talking about who to bring for the party. 

"I know you are all excited but the party is still in a few days so you could still think of what to wear. Me and the staff members have decided to let the students plan it but we will be choosing who will be in charge of that, we have chosen, Angelique Rose, Mariel Liezete, Gray Angeliene, Amerigo Miguel, Augusto Valencia, and Lars Fredrick.  For the past few days these students have ben working on this very party, the've been working very hard, and now they have a wonderful plan for it. They will now be giving out some invitations for all of you, and may I call Mariel on stage to explain some important details." As the principal said this Yiel went up the stage while me and the others started to hand out invitations.

"Good Morning everyone, now I am here to tell you about the details of the party, the principal and the staff members have already agreed to our ideas. So as you could see in the invitation the theme of the party will be midsummer night's dream, so the colors would be teal, light orange, light blue, yellow, and other light colors, you could either buy a costume or make your own, but me and my friends are making our own. I might forget it is also a masquerade ball, so you must have a mask matching your costume, like your clothes you could either buy or make them. The ball would be on the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to get ready. Oh, and another thing you must have a date with you, a lot of you are thinking that the teachers may not approve of this, but like what I said the principal and the staff members has already agreed to this. You must also hid your identity from others, only your date/partner is the only one who may know who you really are. And one more thing there are diff. secret plans we thought off that you may like. That it is for now, we will update you for any changes and thank you" Yiel said while walking out of the stage.

Everyone was excited for the party, after the announcement students were thinking of their designs for the clothes, everyone was super hype.

~~~~~~ The Day Before The Party ~~~~~~

          After classes, me and the others went to the venue of the place, it was big and grand it was perfect for the dance. We have everything and we brought our clothes and some other stuff just in case we wanted to do something with it. We are riding the hired limo to the venue right now, 'Wow, we did go all out on this party, good thing the school had a lot of money for this ball' I thought as we stopped in front if the venue.

We looked at it, like it's the first time we saw it, but in reality we've seen it three times already, "Guys, time to go in and get ready for the party!" Gray exclaimed while running inside, we giggled as we walked to the entrance of the venue.