30. Where is Laura?

Rydel's POV

"Vanessa what's going on??" Her mom and dad are standing in the door.

"LAURA RAN AWAY!!!!" Vanessa started to shake.

"WHAT?? WHY?"

I calmed down Vanessa and tell them. "Well, Maia was coming from Australia and when she saw Ross at my house, she kissed him. Laura just came in and ran away."

"We have to call the police!!" Her mom was crying and her dad takes his phone.

"Wait, wait!" And her dad stopped touching at the numbers.

"I'll first call Raini, maybe she knows something.

Raini: Hello?

Rydel: RAINI WITH RYDEL, DO YOU KNOW WHERE LAURA IS!?!?

Raini: No what's going on???

Rydel: Well long story short. Maia was coming from Australia and when she saw Ross at my house, she kissed him. Laura just came in and saw it and ran away."

Raini: WHAT? I'M COMING AT LAURA'S HOUSE I'LL BE THERE IN TWO MINUTES!

Rydel: Okay bye!

Laura's dad was looking curious. "Does she knows something??"

"No, but she's is coming over. She is on her way. "

"Okay, i'll wait with calling. Till Raini gets here."

*2 minutes later*

We hear knocks on the door so i run to downstairs and open the door.

"Rydel!" and she hugs me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Laura's parents are upstairs, are you coming with me?" i ask

"Ofcourse!" and we walk upstairs.

"Ellen, Damiano!" (that are the names of Laura's Parents) and she hugs them too. "Are you okay??"

Laura's mom shakes her head. "Yeah, we are thinking of calling the police. What do we have to do?"

"I think we have to search for Laura at our self." Raini said.

"But we are with only 5 persons, that's gonna take hours!" Vanessa said.

I was thinking. "Wait, i can call my family then we are with 6 more persons!"

"Good idea, but we will ride to you're house. I wanna say it in person." Laura's Dad said.

"Okay let's go!" and Raini, Vanessa, Laura's Mom and Dad and i go to the car and ride to my house....

CLIFFHANGER!!!