32. Stress and scared!

Hey guys, sorry for all the short chapters and that this one took very long but i keep on writing sorry. This one is gonna be longer x

Greet x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross POV

Where is Laura?? I'm sooooooo anxious! Maybe something happened to her. I will never forgive myself!!!

I can't believe either that Maia still thought that i liked her! And she kissed me!!! What i'm i gonna do?

My dad was thinking. "Okay guys, we need to split up! In pairs of two. So i think: Me and Damiano, Ellen and Stormie, Rydel and Ratliff, Raini and Vanessa, Ross and Riker and Ryland and Rocky. Is that okay?

We all nodded and we started searching.

Riker walked to Vanessa."See you later baby!" And he kissed her.

"RIKER!!" i yelled.

"Yeah yeah i'm coming, bye babe!" He said to Vanessa.

"Bye sweetie!" Vanessa screamed and also her and Raini started searching.

Riker and i we're looking at the park we're Laura and i sit really much. Most of the time pickinicking. I thought about those times. I got tears in my eyes and in no time i feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay bro?" Riker said.

"Yeah just...i...i'm scared that something happened to her."

"Yeah, but why did Maia kiss you?"

"I don't know, she still thought that we we're could be a couple NO WAY! I didn't liked her anymore but i didn't want to tell her and then she left and that was the perfect moment to break-up with her. But she still thought that i liked her.

"Well she's a little bit 'too much' you know what i mean?" Riker said and looked at me. I nodded.

"Let's search again, we need to find her." I said.

Rydel's POV

Me and Ratliff couldn't find Laura. I was scared. She is one of my best friends! I can't loose her.

"Why we can't find her!!!!" i yelled.

"Delly!" and Ratliff hugged me. "We are gonna find her! She loves you, Raini, Vanessa and everybody else!"

I love it how Ratliff calms me.

"Thanks sweetie, i can't see a life for me without you!!" and i kiss him.

"Me neither without you!! Love you beautiful!" He said

"Love you too handsome!"

Raini's POV

Me and Vanessa are both crying. We still can't find Laura we looked everywhere!

"Where is she!!!!! I need her, she is my bestfriend!!!" I said.

"I know! I need her too.

"But what if something happened to her. Then we will never see her again!!"

We started crying harder till my phone rings. It's Stormie.

"Hey Stormie did you find her?"

"No but we decided to go home and eat something and then figure out what we are gonna do. Do you call Riker and Ross and Rydel and Ratliff?"

"Sure no prob"

"Thanks sweetie bye!"

"Bye!"

Vanessa looked confused. "What did she say?"

"She said that we have to go home and eat something and then decide what we are gonna do. So we have to call Riker and Ross and Rydel and Ratliff."

"Okay i'll call Riker and Ross and you Ratliff and Rydel kay?" Vanessa said

"Sure"

.Vanessa's Phone.

Riker-Hey babe

Vanessa-Hey sweetie.

Riker-Did you found her?

Vanessa-No did you?

Riker-No, Ross is not talking, already for an hour because he's scared that something happened to Laura.

Vanessa-I know how it feels but your mum called us that we are going home and eat something and then see what's next.

Riker-Okay see you there bye beautiful

Vanessa-Bye lovely.

.Raini's Phone.

Rydel-Hey Raini

Raini-Hey Rydel did you found Laura?

Rydel-Does the sound of my voice sounds like happiness?

Raini-No not really

Rydel-Then you have your awnser. And the sound of your voice makes no difference.

Raini- Yeah i know

Rydel- But why did you call me?

Raini- Oh ya, Stormie wants everybody to go home and then eat something and then figure out what to do.

Rydel- Okay we're coming bye!

Raini-Bye!

*30 minutes later*

Ross' POV

I can't eat anything. I'm so scared, it has. Laura got hurt! Because she didn't call me! Not even her parents!!! I'm getting crazy i was thinking till a hear a ringtone.

"Rydel it's yours!" i said

"Okay i'll go" She said

Rydel's POV.

I ran to the hallway and grab my phone. I didn't recionize the number and it was not in my contacts.

"Hello with Rydel Lynch."

"Hey it's me"

"LAURA!?!?!?" I almost screamed.

"Sshhhh!!!!! Keep it down!!"

"Sorry but what.."

"I called you to say goodbye, please promise me to say to my parents and my friends that i love them and that i'm gonna miss them."

"Laura but why di...." and she hang up.

I walked to the kitchen with an confused face.

"Who was it?" Ratliff asks.

"La-Laura!"

"What!?!?" everybody said.

Ross ran towards me.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!"

"I don't know!! The only thing she said was that she called me to say goodbye and that i had to say to you all that she is gonna miss everyone and that she loves you all." i said

Ross was confused. "But that means that she left."

Everybody was looking at each other.

"THE AIRPORT!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh where is Laura, you will find out soon! And btw follow me on twitter @LynchGreet and on Instagram @Greet_R5_Lynch for my R5 account or @GreetR5 for my personal account! And vote and comment lysm!

Greet x