Letter#5: From Bella to Alex

Hey Alex,
I hope you're doing fine. You scared all of us that day. We thought we're going to lose you. But thank god, you're all okay. I got Jake's call in the evening and he told me to do something about you. He was worried about you. I've never seen him like that. I asked him and he told me that you needed urgent surgery. I couldn't believe my ears. I was so far away from you.

Alex, I was so afraid. I can't even describe. You're like my younger sister. You've always treated me like an elder sister. You became the sister to me which I never had. I don't want to lose you.

Don't worry about money. I can earn more of it. But I won't be able to have a sister back if I lose her. You just focus on recovering. Do you know Sam wrote a letter to Ivan? And she told him all about your condition. But you don't worry, I've had it covered. I've already explained it all to Ivan.

I will be returning home very soon. But till then you need to get better. Oh, Alex, I wanted to ask you a question. Are you and Ivan in a relationship? He's sending you a lot of letters these days.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Take care. Keep smiling. Get well soon.

Love you

Yours ever loving sister

                                                                                                                                                          Bella