Letter#18:From Alex to Bella

My dearest Bella,

I hope you and Tim are good and happy with each other. Hope your everyday lives must be going fine too. How are  Alice, Lawrence, and Jake?

Bella, you're very lucky to have someone as supporting, loving and caring like Tim for you. Don't hurt him whatever the thing there is between you. Never do anything that hurts your relationship. Don't make the mistake I did with my life. Love is too precious to be wasted like that. But the good thing with love is it never finishes off with one person.

Sister Margaret wrote me a letter and she told me that I should move on. I know she just wants to see me happy. She wants me to start life from the beginning. A fresh start. But it's so difficult to forget someone whom you've loved for such a long time. It's difficult to let go of things but I'm trying my best and getting myself ready for a major change in my life or another person. I'm trying to close the door to the past, open the door to the future, step on through and start a new chapter in my life.

Its been a year since your engagement happened. I think you and Tim should decide on a wedding date now. I was thinking about the venue for your wedding. We have a farmhouse on the outskirts of Bonn. If you both consent to get married there at my place, I'd be honored. Talk to Tim about it. Remembering that day, makes me feel happy and relaxes me. It was the best day I had with all you people since I had left London. Now I'm really excited about your wedding.

Spend lots of time with Tim. If you don't mind, write to me about some of your memories so that I can be a part of them. Enjoy these days of freedom, after that Tim is going to get very possessive of you. He still is very possessive of you. His eyes shine when he looks at you. I want you to enjoy and cherish each moment. You won't get time to be the same again.

Take care. Keep smiling. Say hello to everyone for me.

                                                                                                                                                  with lots of love  

                                                                                                                                                              Alex