Chapter 4- reaching chihiro -part 2

Haku POV

I watched chihiro every chance I got for the following 4 years doing missions for yubaba and visiting zeneba.
I watch chihiro when her parents died and I watch as the people around her continued to hurt her day after day . I watched her getting thinner and thinner and I watched all the times she dragged blades across her wrists .
I wanted more than anything to save her but the gateway was still closed .
Then one day I was called to yubabas office .
" I have a mission for you , but this isn't a normal mission, both me and my sister have been watching chihiro and you fall to peices
So we want you to go get her and bring her back before she ends up killing herself" said the wrinkly witch . I almost choked
I was going to get to see chihiro....
After my mission was givin to me I went to the  gateway and found I could walk through.

When I reached the other side I looked around and I was in a forest so I transformed into my dragon form and the dragon could sense her and flew towards where her aurora was coming from and changed back into human form when I landed in the garden .

The doer was open and I went in .
I shouted her name " chihiro " and I herd a week reply coming from upstairs so I went up and heard sobbing coming from the room with the pale blue door . ... it was open a crack .... so I pushed it open ...... I was not expecting to see chihiro the way she was ..... I looked at her hand holding the blood encrusted blade .... then to the blood pouring down her wrists ..... I gently, yet worriedly called her name ..... and she closed her eyes ..... no ...... after all this time I can't be to late .... I can't loose her ..... I fall to my knees pulling the bleeding , crying girl close to my chest ... tears pouring down my own cheeks as well as her ...... why didn't I get here sooner ... why did I let this happen ......