The Party Disaster

A/N:

Before you read any further! I just wanted to make it clear this IS a g!p story! It's something that I wanted to try out, sorry if that bothers anyone. You can ignore it idk and IF I do end up writing smut i'll put and before and after mark on it so it can be skipped. Sorry! And Dinah will probably be in the next chapter. I feel like I said this already but this time I'm being truthful. Alright enjoy :)

"Bye aunt Clara! We'll be back later!" Ally, not wanting to be late, rushed out the door.

"Bye honey. Don't have too much fun tonight, ok?" Clara looked up from her book with knowing eyes.

"Aunty!"

The older woman laughed at her embarrassed niece, but decided to spare her anymore teasing. 

"I'm just kidding, hun. Be back by 1."

Ally scampered out of the door and towards Ty's car which was parked in the driveway. She got into the back seat, since Lauren and Ty were upfront. It's not like she was third-wheeling it or anything. Zayn and Bebe decided to tag along with them, so she wouldn't be alone. 

Truthfully Ally had been looking forward to this party for the past few days. Ok and yes, it did have something to do with seeing Normani again. She didn't know why, but just the taller girl's presence made her happy. She loved being around her. They couldn't really talk during school, the two being on completely different levels of popularity and such. Instead, they texted each other a lot. Ally didn't mind that much.

"So Ally, are you ready do get your drink on?" Bebe asked, snapping her out of her thoughts. 

Before she could answer, she looked up and saw Lauren's green eyes glaring at her from the rear-view mirror and chose her next words carefully.

"I'm not really planning on drinking tonight, actually." 

Bebe snorted. "Then you're going to the wrong place. Don't let your cousin scare you into missing out on a good time."

"She can have a perfectly fun time without alcohol involved." Lauren cut in.

"Yeah ok mom, and I'm sure you plan on staying sober tonight." Bebe rolled her eyes.

Lauren chose not to reply.

"As I was saying." She turned back to the brown-eyed girl. "You're totally gonna have people all over you tonight. You look amazing."

"That would be my doing." The Cuban cut in again.

It was true. After much convincing, Ally agreed to let Lauren choose her outfit for the party. She ended up in a frilly light blue top, paired with a simple black skirt and lace high heels. Her makeup stayed simple, as well as her hair. While Lauren was proud of her work, Ally couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable. She wasn't used to being all dolled up like that, but knew it was better than anything she would've picked out.

"Good job Laur, you managed to make an already beautiful girl look even more beautiful." Bebe complimented. "What do you think Zayn?"

The boy, who the rest forgot was there, looked up from his phone.

"Wha- oh yeah. She looks great." He mumbled out before directing his eyes back down to the device. 

Ally was secretly thankful for the boy's half-hearted response. She didn't want to be the center of attention anymore or she was sure she would explode from how red her cheeks were getting. 

The rest of the car ride went by quickly, the teens talking and joking amongst themselves. Soon enough they were pulling into a driveway unfamiliar to Ally. The house next to it had multi-colored lights flashing from inside the windows, and music was loudly blaring. It looked like a typical teen party. The small girl let out a breath, readying herself, before unbuckling and stepping out the of car.