CHAPTER 1

Hello my beautiful readers I hope you like my ff as I hope I do good on my ff as well. Onward to The destruction of konoha

I do not own Naruto only my own characters kishimoto San is the only one who made Naruto so yea lets go on with this my chick peeps cause I'm magnificent as hell 😏😘😌.
______________________________
(In a Dark ally)
You could see a very tanned and young boy not older than 3 years old this boy is named as Naruto Uz. Naruto was now in a ally where a mob was in front of him holding torches, pitchforks, kunais, and shurikens. ( I couldn't think of any other weapons deal with it peeps). The only things the little boy no older than 3 ( 2 years old ) could hear was the words from the mob
'DEMON'
'MONSTER'
'DEVIL'
'MURDERER'
"Why do you hate me so much" said Naruto "You killed our family's are friends our children what do you think you've done you monster " stated a random villager and every villager in the mob started to agree with the random villager, and one pink haired women started to throw some kunais at the young boy as the rest of the villagers in the mob started to do the same stabbing kunais and shurikens at the little boy, putting holes through his ear and mouth and one of the shinobi started to do a jutsu 'Fire style: Dragon flame bombs'!!, causing the boy to scream in utter pain witch sounded like music to the villagers. 3 hours later of being tortured one of the man in the villagers started to walk in front of the mob that has multiplied. A tall man walked in front of the mob and started to unbuckle his belt, even for a 2 year old Naruto knew what was going to happen next, he started to cry wanting to scream but the pain was so unbearable that he didn't have the energy to scream nor move and what seemed like hours of the boy being raped the man was finally done and started to pour alcohol on him and shattering the bottle on his head and Naruto started to lose conscious.

( Naruto's mindscape )
Kit wake up kit.
'Hai hai kurama'. "Don't
Say hai hai to me, I need to heal you before you lose a lot of blood, did you eat well, are you tired,? wait more healing less chatting". This person or should I say fox the kyuubi, now known as kurama might sound like a mother that is too overprotective for its baby/child but is really the opposite gender of what he sounds like. Naruto already knew about the kyuubi being sealed inside him because the mouth of the villagers can't stop gossiping their own ass off
Like there's no tommorow. 'you don't have to be such a mother' "well I will be a mother because that slut of a woman, slutshina (kushina)can't even be like one" growled a fuming fox in his human form.

(I do not Own this picture nor anything else from the picture this is how Miramar looks in his human form)

Naruto was smiling a very warm smile able to break the evilest person cold exterior ( kawaii😻 ). He was so happy someone cared for him like some other people who care for him too, like gravity hair- nii, dango-nee, prideful- nii, dolphin- nii,
panda- kun big chest- baa-chan, oreo- sannin(?), (orochimaru is good in this ff ). Even though Naruto's parents punch, slap, kick, poisen and neglect him, or even making him not eat for months. Naruto still had people who cared for him greatly.

Naruto soon started to fade away knowing that he was starting to wake up once his eyes opened the only thing he could see is his blood slipping down his forehead suddenly................
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________          CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU DUDES AND DUDETTES LIKE IT AND I WANT TO MAKE A SHIP I DO BOTH YAOI AND REGULAR LOVE SO IF YOU PEEPS AND PEEPETS HAVE A SUGGESTION FEEL FREE TO BLOW UP COMMENTING PLEASE VOTE ( =×= )