TFP/TFRID: Amara and Shot Blaster's Wedding

Amara's point of view:

It's been about a year since the war came to an end and a year since we restored Cybertron back to the way it was before the war began. After the death of Megatron and after the decepticons left, everything was back to normal and there's been no trouble at all or sightings of the other decepticons like Starscream. It was great to be with everyone here on Cybertron including Smokescreen, Arcee, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Ratchet, Bumblebee, who can finally speak, my new best friends Lyla, Strong Arm, Windblade and Sideswipe, who I consider a brother, and of course my soon to be spark mate Shot Blaster. Even though a lot of autobots were still with us, there are some who couldn't be with us today. One of them being my father, the great Optimus Prime. Megatron ended my father's life by stabbing him in the chassis. Even though the dark star saber barely missed his spark chamber and the matrix of leadership, which I carry with me to this day, the wound in his chassis was very deep and the damage was severe. However, even though he was no longer physically alive, he's still with me in my spark. Anyways, back to the present. Today was mine and Shot Blaster's wedding day and we were all very excited about it. Everyone that we all knew and loved showed up including Ironhide, Jazz and my cousin Hot Rod. Shot Blaster and I were in separate rooms getting ready for our big day. Arcee, Lyla and Windblade were helping me get into my dress which was a strapless simple mermaid dress with ruffles at the bottom and a waist band with bling on it (I know that the femme and mech autobots and decepticons never wear dresses and suits. But they do in this chapter). "Wow Amara. You look amazing," said Arcee. "Absolutely beautiful," said Lyla. "You definitely look like a princess girlfriend," said Windblade. "Thank you all so much. And great job on making the dress Windblade," I said to her. "Thanks," said Windblade. Then we heard a knock on the door. "Are you decent Amara?" said an old and sweet voice. I smiled when I knew who it was. It was Ratchet. "Come on in Ratchet," I said sweetly. He opened the door and had a surprised look on his face. "Oh my Primus. You look beautiful," he said as he gave me a hug. "Thanks Ratchet. You look very handsome in that suit," I said and he giggled. "Thank you," said Ratchet. Then he looked at the other femme autobots and asked them,"Can I please speak with Amara alone? I would like to tell her something very important." "Of course Ratchet. We'll see you out there Amara," said Arcee and she, Lyla and Windblade left and it was just Ratchet and I in the room. "Ok. What is it that you wanted to tell me Ratchet?" I asked him. "Well, I have a little something for you. It's something that your father Optimus wanted you to have and he told me to hold onto it 'till your wedding day. Now it's here and here's the gift," said Ratchet and he gave me the gift that my father got for me. I opened the gift and saw a beautiful locket necklace that was made of gold. "Oh, it's so beautiful," I whispered. "Go ahead and open it. There should be something very special inside," said Ratchet. I opened the locket and a video screen popped up and showed my father Optimus Prime smiling at me. "Hi Dad," I whispered. "My dear little, sweet and precious Amara, I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and I always will. I made you this locket so that way you could always keep the memory of me with you forever. However, I will have Ratchet hold onto it until your wedding day and I will give it you when that day comes. You mean everything to me sweetspark and I love you very much. However, if I'm not here physically, I will always be with you in your spark. I love you Amara. Remember, you can go on and take on this whole but to me you know you'll always be My Little Girl. I love you Amara and I always will," said my father Optimus. I closed the locket and continued to cry happy energon tears and I said,"I love you too Daddy." Ratchet then embraced me in a hug and I let all of my tears out. Then he put the locket around my neck and planted a kiss on my helm. "Are you ready to meet your spark mate?" Ratchet asked me. "Ready," I replied and I wrapped my right arm around his left arm and we made our way to the wedding ceremony.

This is Amara's wedding dress: