Missing

Phineas's P.O.V.

After a long day at Disney World and Riding a few roller coasters with Ferb, Isabella and her relatives, we drive back to the hotel for a well deserved rest.

I open the door with our card and Isabella and Ferb walk in from behind me. I close the door and put my shoes by my open suitcase, which is right next to my bed against the wall. I then notice that Perry's bed is empty.

"Perry?" I ask, looking around. "Hey guys, do any of you see Perry?" I ask, starting to worry a bit.

"I don't see him anywhere!" Isabella said, looking under the beds, under pillows, and other stuff. Ferb looks around. "He's not in the bathroom..." Ferb states. I can hear a slight bit of worry in his voice. "Come on, maybe we left him in Mrs. Shapiro's room." I say as I walk towards the door.

I give three knocks. "Who is it?" I hear her muffled voice say from behind the door. "It's us, Mrs. Garcia Shapiro. Uh, is Perry here?" I ask. "Oh, is he not in your room?" I hear her ask as she opens the door to come to our room. She helps us look.

Once we literally have looked everywhere, I began feeling my hope slip away. "He couldn't have been kidnapped, Right? There's no evidence here that it happened!" I say, worried. I put my arms on the bed and put my face on them while still standing. "Where could he possibly be!?" I ask myself.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look over, and my eyes are met with Ferb's. They have a sort of comforting, calming message to them, and I can feel it too. I breath in and out deeply and sit on the bed, freaked out that Perry is missing. Ferb sits next to me on the bed and wraps his arm around me.

"We should all get to bed. We can look all tomorrow. I'm sure the rest of our family will understand why we had to miss going to the park for a day." Mrs. Garcia Shapiro says. Isabella yawns. "Yeah Phineas, I'm really tired," Isabella says. "Okay, we can sleep first..." I say, kinda bummed. Vivian goes to her room, and Ferb and I and Isabella go to our separate beds. "Goodnight Phineas, Ferb..." Isabella says. "G'night..." I say as I close my eyes and fall asleep.

We all wake up the next morning to the alarm. We all begin to get dressed and brush our teeth. "Anybody know where we should look next?" I ask as I walk over to my suitcase to put my toothbrush away. "Well, we should check the lobby. Maybe he somehow got out, but the lobby would have gotten him before he could wander off." Mrs. Garcia Shapiro said as she takes a sip of her orange juice. "Where'd you get that?" I ask. "I woke up really early, so I went down and got a cup of O'J." She takes another sip.

She leans against the wall next to me. Isabella walks by her mom, accidentally bumping her and sending her orange juice splashing all over me and my clean clothes.

"OH, I am SO sorry!" She exclaims. I stand fully up, holding out my shirt. It's all sticky and wet, along with part of my shorts. "Oh dear and it got all over all of your clean clothes, too, I'm so sorry Phineas." She says. I stay silent for a bit. "..No biggy, my used clothes aren't wet. The clothes I wore on the trip aren't really dirty anyway..." I say as I walk over to get them. I change out of my shirt and pants and put on the others.

We go to elevator and get to the first floor to talk to the lobby man. When we get there, we see a man leaning back in a swivel chair, his feet up on the desk and a hat over his face. "Excuse me, sir, but have you seen a teal platypus walk through here? He's about yay high?" I ask, putting my hand out to show his height. "Sorry kid, I didn't see no platy-thing walk through here." He says without budging. "Now shoo, get outta here." He demands.

"Now where do we look?" I ask. "I don't know..." Isabella answered.

After a little while, we decide to print out fliers. It was decided that we'd look for Perry and put fliers up in pairs, and Isabella insisted on going with me. Isabella and I first went to a few nearby gas stations. Nobody there had seen Perry, but we put fliers up too for anybody who may have seen him and aren't there currently.

I hear a ringing from my right pocket. I reach in to grab my phone. "Baljeet?" I ask. "Phineas! I heard Perry went missing from your mom, me and Buford have convinced our parents to come out there and help. And your parents are coming. We'll be there tomorrow since we're going by plane, okay?" He says. "Okay... Thanks, Jeet. And tell Bufe the same." I reply. "Your welcome. Talk to you later!" He says. We hang up. "Buford and Baljeet are coming to help look for Perry, along with mom and dad. They will be here tomorrow because they're coming by plane." I say.

"What about Candace?" Isabella asks. "She went to some thing for college credits. She isn't going to be coming." I say.

I still feel bummed, but at least I know my friends care.

"I'll go put up more fliers." Vivian says. "Okay, and I'll check around here again. Care to join me Phineas?" She asks. "Actually, I'm going to go up to our room again." I say, walking to the elevator. "Oh, okay." she says. She walks off. Ferb follows me to the elevator. I give him a small smile as I press the 3rd floor button.

Suddenly, the elevator comes to a screeching stop, and scarily enough, starts to shake. Then we hear a loud snap and the next thing we know, we're plummeting down in the dark. The deafening sound of metal scratching metal gives me an outrageously painful headache as we continue to fall down further and further, our screams barely heard over the scraping. Suddenly, we hear a metal -THUMP- and a split second after, my headache becomes way more intense as we are slammed into the ground. I soon realize I had been slowly slipping from consciousness the past few seconds.

I lift up my head barely and look to Ferb tiredly while still on the ground, who has passed out beside me. Darkness closes in as my head falls to the ground.