Enter: Buford and Baljeet

-Baljeet's P.O.V.-

"Come on Buford!" I yell. "How do you even know they're here?" Buford asked, as though I were an idiot. "Well Buford, like I explained the other three times, there was a hole in the elevator with a set of... notably large footprints leaving it. I followed the footprints, and they lead into the forest," I explain.

"Whatever." He says. "Do you not care, Buford? That our best friends are possibly in grave danger?!" I yell, astounded that Buford STILL doesn't get just how in trouble our friends are right now. "Okay okay..." He says and takes a bite of his sandwich. "And when aren't you eating a sandwich...?" I ask. He just shrugs and starts walking the wrong direction. "The forest is that way." I say, pointing backwards with my thumb. "I knew that..." Was his only reply.

"Why are you bringing your computer, nerd? And other science crap?" Buford asks. I can only scowl. "I have a FEELING we will need these. Villains these days don''t mess around, they are getting more successful. So, I'm bringing all of my 'science crap' to see if I can help. I bet anything there will be electronics where they are. I can hack nearly anything." I say.

We walk for a long while before we reach a forest. We keep walking deeper into it. "Man, it's been like an hour..." Buford complains. "AND I ate the rest of the sandwich at LEAST half an hour ago... I'm STARVING!" "Deal with it. I want to save out friends. You're only here because your brawn might be useful to saving our friends." I say, still irritated.

"Hey, what's that?" Buford asks. "What?" I ask as I look to our right, which is where he was pointing. "A building!" I run towards it and Buford follows.

We stop at the door. "This place just looks abandoned or something..." Buford says as he starts walking into the room ahead of me. I grab his shirt to stop him. "Buford, look at that..." I whisper, looking at the relatively big hole in the floor a few feet away. "I don't think this floor is very stable... But, there's light coming from down there. Stay here... Your brawn could make you fall through the floor like someone else did here. Apparently." I say as I slowly walk in. I creep towards the hole, trying not to fall.

I look down to observe a metal giant, my jaw dropping at the sight of him. He's probably the one who made the large footprints... He walks through a large doorway, Ferb walking behind with him. Next to him are some sort of moving contraptions with Phineas, A girl in black clothes, and a man in a lab coat strapped to them. I look closer, to see all of the restrained people's eyes are closed, and they're all battered and bruised. "Bring them over here," I hear the metal man instruct from beyond a large doorway, out of sight.

I look in the direction the metal giant is going from above the floor. Maybe...

I follow the muffled voice of the metallic giant. Once his voice stops moving, I look around the area. Spotting a small hole in between two floorboards, I bring my face to it to watch.

"Now, I will show you how to implant the microchip." The metal giant says as he gestures towards the knife. Ferb picks it up. "Now, all you have to do is make an incision anywhere up high on their forehead, and slip this little microchip in," The metal man explains simply.

Ferb, emotionless as ever, brings the knife up to Phineas' head.

I take my face away from the ground, scared of what I might end up seeing. "Listen, Buford. We need to be quick about this. I may not be completely sure of what's going on, but I think I have a plan. Ferb is obviously already controlled by whatever microchip the metal man was making him put in Phineas. We find where he connected the chip into their brains and try to hack it to free them of it's control, and then we find a way to escape. Out best bet is probably to stack some of the junk in the other room and climb out," I inform quietly. "Wait, we have to go down there? It's so far down..." "Are you scared!? After all we've gone through with Phineas and Ferb, you're really going to let your fear of heights stop you from possibly saving their lives?" I ask in disbelief. Buford looks down for a moment, as if being considerate, before shrugging. "Eh."

I sigh and turn around, looking for the hole in the ground. On my way to it, my leg falls through the floor. Panicking, I try to yank my leg out but my pants are stuck.

"Oh here, I gotcha," Buford says as he walks over, lifting me and trying to pull my leg free. Unfortunately, the weight of both of us causes the floor to give completely out.

I cover my mouth with my hands as we fall, trying my best not to scream, and Buford does the same. Buford lands first, and then I land on top of him. I stand up, grateful for the soft landing, while Buford remains on the ground.

"Give me... a second..." Buford says, the breath having been knocked out of him. I look around, only to realize we're in a whole other room. There were computers on a large desk, as well as some machines that look more complete than the junk in the one room. I can't help but smirk at the unbelievable luck... I mean, we just barely landed in a separate room as the metal giant, AND the room consists of fully-functional technology! :D

Things are starting to look up for Buford and Baljeet! Not Phineas, Ferb and Isabella tho. They're still um... they're not havin' a great time... ;-;

Please lemme know your thoughts on the story. I appreciate all comments, good and bad! Gimme