❄Hi❄

⛇⛇⛇
Hello lil mortals!

So it's me again, the self-proclaimed otaku demigoddess. For those who don't know me yet, I am Akira Mizayaki. And I'm a demigod. And also a half ghoul. So you can call me a demighouldess. And if yah wanna know more, just chat me or visit my profile. I am really friendly anyway (but not irl)

⛇⛇⛇

Welcome to Yuri!!! On Ice Stuffs!

Obviusly, you're a YOI fangirl/fanguy, and that's why you are here. Or an otaku or whatever, glad you came across this book.

But if you're just here to say that YOI is a trash...
Hide now lil bitch cause we're here to kill you (Lol Yuri army hahaha) or maybe, it was just a typo cause it is YOU who is a trash.

So I created this book for all of you! All of the stuffs I can found about Yuri On Ice will be posted here! (Curse the 200-chapter limit! But don't worry, we'll still make it limitless... Idk how. But yah know that we were born to make history!)

🍰🍰🍰

So in this book, you'll find:
Meme! Meme! Memes!!
⛄Wallpapers
⛄Quotes
⛄Pictures
⛄Cracks
⛄Character's Bio
⛄Facts
⛄My reactions
⛄OSTs, op, en
⛄Updates (if there's any)
⛄And more!!!!

There are some YOI stuffs too inside my other book, Anime Stuffs. You can visit it too, if you want more otaku thingies!

🍰🍰🍰

🍹🍹🍹

So if you have read some of my books, as usual, I have a request board. And the request board will also be this chapter.

You can request anything under the sun. Wait, I mean, anything I am capable of finding lol.

You can comment it here or message it to me!

Ps. Don't be shy. And of course, don't be afraid of me. It's not that I'm gonna eat you lol

Or send it to me as a private message!

Don't comment your request in any other chapters except this. I might not be able to see that. I'll always give a reply like "Okay!" or "Noted" or something like that as a sign that I have read it and already in my update queue. JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATES.

Not gonna take lemons or hard smuts or anything too dirty lol.

🍹🍹🍹

Credits to the pics used in the cover. Cover made by me

I don't own Yuri on Ice too. And the media used here must be credited to their own owners too

🍓🍓🍓

In case yah want more books made by yah author-chan:
⏩Anime Stuffs
⏩Fairy Tail's Crazy Chatbox
⏩Angel's Feather
⏩More upcoming

🍓🍓🍓

So what are you still waiting for?! Come on and make a new history!

Davai?
Davai.
Bye?
Bye.