HARTON RESIDENCE MYSTERY

Richard Harton and William Harton, two of the most famous boys of Brenwheel High. They had everything, wealth, looks, skills and popularity. You could pretty much say that they were like two characters from a teen fiction romance that every girl would dream of. But again, they were not the same. Simply put, Richard, the bad boy and William, the good boy. The two boys were flourished with skills and knowledge. If Richard was the best striker in football, then William was the best in piano. Their choices were different but they were top in everything they did. Prodigies, for sure.

Both Richard and William were my good friends. Most people would believe that I had an affair with both the boys but that wasn't true at all. At times, I was attracted by their charm but that wasn't anything much. Every girl in Brenwheel was envious of me, I couldn't help.

Everything was going well and the summer vacation was nearing. I was definitely not excited for it. My parents mostly kept travelling the world due their business meets and I was left alone like always. It took me by a major surprise when I got invited, to spend my summer in the luxurious Harton Residence, by the Harton brothers. Any girl would have passed out to receive a proposal to spend her summer at the Harton's, but I was confused as hell. Their gesture was kind and I was really thankful but I wasn't sure if I should accept their invites. As summer kept nearing, I realised what a bore it would be with myself. So, in few days I ended up accepting their invitation.

Initially, everything was amazing in the Harton Residence. I was blessed to be surrounded by all the royalty and those charming boys. I never imagined to get that attention. It was heavenly!

Until, IT OCCURRED...