Golden boy

After receiving this request on curious cat I attempted to write quickly a drabble and oomf convinced me to publish it on Wattpad, so here it is! I hope you like it :) One-shots are easier to write so I may update this book if I don't have time to write for my main story.

Btw, you cand send ideas in the comments or on curious cat!

__________

[Nerd and bad boy AU]

"Hey I need your notes" a boy sat down on Eunbi's table

Hwang eunbi who was busy writing, looked up to the boy who just bothered her. Her eyes widened as she saw who it was. The well known golden boy of the school, Jeon Jungkook, just spoke to her.

Hearing no response from the girl, Jungkook repeated annoyed:

"I said, give me your history notes I was too distracted to keep up" he said looking straight into her eyes. After a few seconds, his stare started to make Eunbi uncomfortable. She coughed loudly to break the silence, and the staring contest that was going on at the same time.

"Since when do you need notes? It's not like you're going to study after all"

"Since I found that you were wearing a skirt a little bit too short for my taste. I couldn't focus because of you... so I guess you owe me something now?" Jungkook smirked cockily. He knew the effect he had on girls so he wasn't surprised when he saw Eunbi blush.

"Wh-what? I'm so-sorry?" She stuttered.

"Oh I hope you are.. Hwang eunbi... stop being so innocent, acting like the nerd of the class and all" Jungkook slowly lowered his face towards her, he was only centimetres away now. Without even noticing, Eunbi inhaled the boy's perfume, it was musky and sweet at the same time. She suddenly felt her cheeks heating up.

"Hey stop picking on the kids, I'm tired of cleaning your mess. You make them all cry" a voice was suddenly heard making Jungkook step back to his original place as if nothing happened.

"Oh I'm not, Jimin hyung, we were just talking, right Eunbi-ya?" Jungkook looked to his side with a bunny eye smile waiting for the shy girl to reply. Eunbi just nodded quickly.  She was startled at the sudden change of atmosphere and mostly his gaze, one second it was dark, almost bestial and now his eyes were soft and sparkly.

The school year went by and oddly Jeon Jungkook kept bothering Eunbi. Jungkook's games and teasing were seriously distracting her at first but she quickly got used to it. She had to admit the boy was very charming. He would get on her nerves like no one did before, he could be so cocky, cold and childish but oh boy, he could make her laugh. She never imagined this side of him, beyond his golden boy image, Jungkook was funny and caring. The way the corner of his eyes lightly crinkle when he laughs was her new favourite thing. Or how he scrunches his nose when he pouts. Or how he always scratches the back of his neck when he's nervous... Or, wait stop Eunbi you're being ridiculous.

However, Jungkook's sudden interest in Eunbi didn't go unnoticed by their classmates. And Eunbi being her usual self preferred to run away from all the attention. Plus, being another one of Jungkook's toys was definitely not part of her plans.

Jungkook noticed it, the girl answering less and less to his provocations...

Is she really ignoring me right now? Jungkook mumbled to himself after seeing the back of Eunbi's head running away from him for the tenth time of the day.

That's when he realised his usual strategy wasn't working, not with her. Of course, she had to be different.

Jungkook walked Eunbi home, well, she was walking home and he was following her.

"Oh come on, go on a date with me!" He whined cutely, a little out of breath since the girl was walking so fast making him almost run after her.

"Since when do you 'do' dates?" Eunbi raised a brow

"Since I realised I liked you, a lot."

And that's when she saw him for the first time, Jeon Jungkook without a mask on, looking at her with the most sincere, warm and loving eyes. She couldn't resist, standing on the tip of her toes, she reached for his cheek to peck him a soft kiss. Flustered at first, he responded quickly grabbing her face in one hand and her waist with the other allowing him to have a better access to her lips. He kissed her gently and right at this moment, they both knew all the frustration, games and mind playing were far behind.

____________

So how was it? :))))))