Friday

After that little incident with Drake, were practically going out now. He drop me back off at school and I really couldn’t focus on my school work so I just went to the nurse and told them I wasn’t feeling good and I waited for my dad to come pick me up and I went home and just laid on my bed resting and thinking of a plan.

            Today is Friday and you know what that means…yes the test is finally here, time for me to see a lot of people trying to cheat off of my test and hearing people whisper and saying “pssh what you get for number 3 or whatever”. So I woke up, did my hygiene and put on a plain white shirt with my camo pants and my Fire Red’s with my gold chain while my hair was in a curly bun with some curly strings of hair hanging down the side of my face. If I can say so myself I look very cute, but I hope not too cute for Drake. When I was done getting dress I grab my IPhone 5c and put it in my pocket. After that I grab my pink and black Jordan book bag and walk out the door not before saying bye to my mom and dad. I can’t even describe what the two nasty little birds did last night yuck, anyways my dad lend me his red Range Rover to drive in I was O D hype. I hop in and already felt like the shit lol, I was about to walk in the school until I got a text from Drake saying to “meet him in the lunchroom”…ugh why.

            I was walking through the crowded lunchroom while the scent of cafeteria food filled my nostrils and I got another text from Drake saying “look to the left” so I looked through the left and there he was always looking decent with his clothes, can you believe we were matching, he had on a white plain T-shirt, camo pants and some Grape 5’s with his gold chunky chain and his gold earring in his left ear… ohhwee. I walk over to him actually felling more like the shit why?... I really don’t know. “hey bae” Drake said  kissing my cheeks “hey” I said trying not to blush “I got you something” Drake said while his left hand was behind his back and smiling showing his pearly whites “really what’s that” I said being a little too flirtatious “Umm is Camilla actually being a little flirty” Drake said smiling showing his deep dimple which I love very much “I mean we do go out right” I said just going with the plan “hahaha tru” Drake said, I can tell he was very happy. We went out the cafeteria and intertwined each other hands together looking like the cutest couple ever. “So you ready for the test” I ask looking very seriously “yea” Drake said handing me my breakfast food wrap to go it was orange juice and French toast   “aww thanks” I said, I really love orange juice and French toast …how did he know.

                                                            Drake Pov:

        Camilla was making a nigga happy yo…I did not know she liked me like that. When she came in the cafeteria I seen her looking around so I texted her saying “look to the left” she looked absolutely beautiful and the funny thing is that we were matching, which I thought was cute. I had brought her a breakfast to go which I know is here favorite because I usually see her getting the same meal. I can tell she was very happy because her face lit up when I gave it to her and that made me very happy shittt I think a nigga sprung. Anyways as we were walking down the hallway while our finger intertwined she ask me if I was ready for the test and that instantly made me felt sad of what I been doing, but I didn’t wanted to tell her that. “Umm yea I guess” I said felling guilty  “oh yea tru, so are you going to copy me baby” Camilla said…ok were is she going with this “yea, damn” I said just trying to play cool. There were silence while our hands were still intertwined with each other, “umm well we have like 10 mins left to go in class so I see you later huh?” Camilla ask “No” I said very clearly “ok I be right bac… wait you said no” Camilla ask like she was shock “yea I said No” I said standing my ground like always. And there it goes again silence “so you don’t won’t to hang with your boyfriend for 10 mins” I asked sounding sad “I mean I do but Drake I don’t stick with people all through the day not even my best friend in the world” she said sounding so serious “well, is time you do” I said sounding so crazy right now, but I mean I really won’t to hang out with Camilla and she gon have to get used to it rather she like it or not.