Chapter 4

A/N: sorry for this late update.  My exams are started and I have a burden of studies. This is final update. I am gonna update now after 12 October. 

But thanks to Everyone who read this story.

We walked like what miles towards north of the island. I walk beside James guiding them for directions. I can hear the snapping of Mason's camera.

"So this is what they were hiding?" James spoke up.

"No not just the monkey. There is something more on this island." I said.

"What more?" He asked looking at me. I looked at him amd smiled.

"Curious. " I said.

"So you know about this too." He said.

"I didn't know, I saw up from the chopper a huge gaint sized animal." I said and continued walking.  We walked a little and reached near a lake. We stopped there for some rest and to get some water. I walked up to Houston.

"You know about that monkey right." I asked.

"Yeah but listen--" he said but I cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell us? Why did you put our lives in danger?" I asked. He was about to answer but suddenly we hear a sound coming from water. I turned my head to look at it and a big buffalo like animal wich I seen earlier came out of the water.

Everyone raised their guns towards the animal. San was near the lake and was ready to shoot, I ran up to her only to cover her mouth and lowered her gun. I waved everyone to lower their weapons. Everyone did except Silviko,  James walked to him and slowly lowered his gun too. After taking a quick look at us the animal turned around and went on its way. We all sighed as I released San.

"You okay? " I asked her.

"Yeah, how did you that it was not a threat to us?" She asked.

"I didn't know I noticed." I said.

"We must keep moving now we have less time." James said amd we started to march towards north again. I and James again walked in complete silence.

"You are more barve than I thought Aalia." He said breaking the silence.

"Its Amber please. Don't call me Aalia." I said and tripped on the block of stone and fell.

"Woha, you alright? " James asked and grabbey hand in his to help me up.

"Yep." I said looking down at the stone, it was like a floor shaped.

"Wierd." I said.

"What?" James asked.

"The stone." I said and he picked up the stone and started to examine it. I walked a few steps towards the trees amd saw the walls of the ruined civilization.

"Guys, you really need to see this." I said.

"What is it?" James asked.

"I don't know." I said and we all walked in.

We walked in and saw grey walls half fallen and half standing. Then I felt that someone is watching us. I stood and gazed at one of the wall, the walls moved slightly and I saw a pair of eyes. They moved forward and revealed their whole body. They were also humans covered in comafludge. We all gathered in a circle and pointed our guns at them, I removed my katanas and held them in front of me. The people gathered around us and pointed their spears at us. We all were ready to fight but suddenly a man came running towards us.

"Woha, woha, woha, woha, woha, your friends there don't need these." He said. We all lowered our weapons and I put my katans back in their holders on ky back amd the people lowered their spears too.

"Who are you?" James asked.

"Oh my manners, I am liuelent Hank Marlow." He introduced himself.

"You are here from World War." I said.

"How did you know? " he asked

"Your uniform is of World War 2" I said.

"Yes, did we won the War?" He asked.

"We won more than that you know." Silviko said.

"What is this place?" James asked.

"Follow me." Hank said. Wa followed him. He led us to the river where we saw a big old rusted ship.

"Oh, there she is." Hank said and we followed him in.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Its Kong, he is king around here." He said. I roamed aroumd the ship looking at the pictures of Kong amd Mason was snapping pictures of it. I ignored half of the conversation as I was busy looking at the pictures of Kong but soon it caught it.

"Kong is a preety good king but the devils live beneath us." Hank said.

"And what are they called?" I asked

"The Iwis don't speak of them, but I call them Skull Crawlers." He said.

"Why?" James asked.

"Because it sounds it neat. I was trying to scare you. Never said that name out loud." He said.

"Well I don't have any problem calling them that." I said.

"Me too." Mason said.

"Yeah its a pretty good name." Agreed James.

"We need to go to the north of this island, the refuel team will come there in three days." Victor said.

Hank laughed at it then looked at us.

"You cannot make to the north. Not by walking on foot." Hank said.

"What do you mean?" Mason asked.

"Come on." He said. Again in suspense.

A/N
Hey guys thanks for your reads and sorry for late update. Ignore my mistakes if I had made and enjoy reading.

- Alley.