Chapter 2

Jazz POV

After Trey, Armon and I finished talking we decided that we was gone go to the movies so i went upstairs to Ti room to see if she wanted to go.

M: Ayo Ti?

H: Yes?

M: Wanna go to the movies with us?

H: Yeah just let me change real quick.

Me Armon and Trey was waiting for Ti to come downstairs, she came downstairs looking good asf . She was wearing her pink shorts & her black shirt & man her ass was looking faaaattt . She bent over to get her shoes and i was starin' , nigga i mean starriinnn' .
A: Damn Jazz like what you see ?
M: Shiiiddd hell yea .
T: You a fucking pervert bro .
M: I'm really not . Ti you gotta stop wearing shit like that around me .
Ti: Why?.
T: Cause she a fuckin pervert .
M: Wrong . But cause yo ass TOOOO fat and yk ima be looking .
Ti: I wear what i wear . What you do with yo eyes is yo choice nobody tell you to look , i dont dress for you i dress for myself you aint special .
M: *lowly* not yet .
H: HUH? Said sum smart under ya breath?
M: Nah.
H: Thought so . Is yall ready ?
Us: Yeah .
We get to the movies and we decided to watch Annabelle 2 . We get our snacks and then go to watch the movie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the movie
When we got back home i took my shower & then when i walked into my room i see Ti laying in my bed .
M: Girl you got hella audacity. Laying in my bed and shit .
Ti: Jazz please can i sleep with you i'm scared .
M: Hell to the nah . You the one that wanted to see that movie go sleep by yoself .
H: Jazz pleeaasseee .
M: Alright bro .
I got comfortable in bed and then Ti laid her head on my chest .
H: Jazz can i ask you a question ?
M: Technically you already asked me one by asking if you could ask me one .
H: Okay well fr lets be serious .
M: Alright lets be serious.
H: Never-mind cause i feel like you gone be childish and not be serious so neva mind .
M: Nah come on what is it .
H: Okay fine... how you feel about me ?.
Yall . Yo my heart started beating mad fast . When i say fast i mean like 110 beats per minute . My shit was pumppiinnn.
M: UUHHHH... um idk .
H: See never mind cause when somebody wanna be serious you always saying some stupid shit .
She got up angrily and was finna walk out but i grabbed her by her arm and sat her down .
M: How i feel about you ?. I think you beautiful. Most beautiful girl i've ever met . Ever since i met you i've been attracted to you . Not just your body but your personality, smile , eyes , fashion style , everything . I have never looked at a girl the way i looked at you . I must admit you changed my outlook on a lot of things . I have a different perspective on females. You've shown me that not everyone is a hoe and there's some good females out there . You're perfect . I wanna see where things go with me and you . 
She looked at me for a while and then she smiled .
H: I know . Trey told me but i wanted to see how you really felt .. wanted to know if what he said was true .
M: well it was .
H: Well for the record i feel the same way .
M: Forreal ?
H: Yes forreal .
I smiled and thwn kissed her but pulled away quickly .
M: Sorry .
H: It's okay .
She smiled and pulled my face back and started kissing me again . I heard the door open and then i heard Daysha .
D: Ti you in he- AAAAHHHHH SHIIIITTT !!!!! THEY IN HERE KISSING YALLL!!!!!!
M: Damn DD you doing too much get out .
Then here come Armon and Trey .
A: OH FORREAL !!!!! IT WORKED ! * started dancing *
Trey: AYYYEEEEE ! * Starts dancing with Mon *
D: Unt unt . Yall ugly .
M: What worked ?
Ti: Me , Armon and Trey came up with a plan to get you to tell me how you felt so we could get together and it worked .
M: Well yall did a good job cause it did work . I smiled and kissed her .
D: Awwweeee !!!!!
M: Okay but on some rs we finna go to bed so get out .
They all left and me and Ti laid back down . We talked till se fell asleep , i kissed her on her forehead and fell asleep too .
SECOND CHAPTER DONE !!!
Y'all i'm really excited to be writing this book .
I'm writing about both my girlfriends 😍 Jazz so 😍😍👅👅👅👅🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😘😘😘☺️☺️☺️ The Ti so 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯💍💍💍💍💍👅👅👅👅👅 Oh my but anyways i hope yall like it . ~ Lili 🐳