Chapter 3

Jazz POV

Whats up to my gang whats up to my sqquuaadd!!!! So y'all i just finished doing a prank on Daysha and Ti and that junk was funnyyy , so afterwards i went in my room and here come Ti .

T: JAAAZZZZZ!!!

M: Yeah wassup ?

H: I just wanna know who you thought you was calling ugly cause if i was ugly then you wouldn't be dating me. Right or wrong?

M: Girl i was just playing.

H: Yeah okay, anyways Daysha was lying.

M: About?

H: Saying i said you could lick my coochie.

M: I cant lick yo coochie babe?

H: Eventually yes but now no . I wanna be more than just a fuck. Actually have goals for us and allat sweet shit.

M: Alright ma. I understand. But when you gone let me smash though?

H: Girl. Jazz you really do toooo fuccin much bro forreal. You on childish games we can date when you not worried about smashin' .

She walked out and slammed the door then here come Armon NOSEY ASS.

A: What you do to Ti?

M: Nothing why?

A: You a liar bro. She mad slamming doors n shit but you aint do nun ?

M: Okay all i asked her was when she was finna let me smash.

A: Jazz how you finna be 21 but acting stupid. You gotta be smarter than that.

He got up and walked out and i just rolled my eyes , sighed n layed back on the bed.

Ti POV

I was in my room annoyed till Mon came in .

H: Hey sis

M: Hey

H: Jazz said some stupid shit huh ?

M: Yes , always. She really be tryna play me like i'm a hoe but she claim she like me so much.

H: She do sis she just fucking slow and still in her younger mindset you gotta push her to have a higher mentality .

M: I shouldnt have to , she a grown ass woman. How im 19 with a higher mentality than her. Don't make no sense.

H: Yeah you right. Well atleast stick with her. But aye uhh Daysha gotta nigga or sum ?

M: No why?

Then he started smiling

M: Finna hop onnaatt bro?

H: Shiidddd ima try

M: Well just a little heads up she like flowers lilies or carnations or roses .

H: Alright i'll go pick some up . Dont forget Jazz birthday tommorow. Betta throw it back young bull .

M: Okay please gtfo my room

He laughed his ugly ass laugh then closed my door. I'm really tryna figure out what i wanna do for Jazz on her birthday. She not getting no sex cause we just started dating and ion wanna do allat yet so i think i'll give ha a lil lapdance and we can go to the strip club or throw a party hell i dont know. I'll figure something out gotta think fast though cause its TOMORROW. I was snapped out my thoughts by Jazz walking into my room.

H: What you in here thinking about?

M: Nothing why?

H: I just came to say i apologize. I was in the wrong and i noticed i dont want you to feel like im trying to rush into anything or just tryna be with you so we can fuck like i said last night i have more interest in you than just your body.

M: Your actions speak louder than words and your actions prove that you only have interest in my body. You say one thing one day the the next day you do something else. Jazz you about to be 21 tomorrow and you still have a mentality like you're 15.

H: I understand i can fix it . I'll show you ma .

She kissed my cheek and then turned on the tv and sat next to me.

We watched tv then i listened to her plan what she prank she was going to do on Armon and Trey , i tuned her out for a little then she started snapping in my face.

H: HELLOOOOO!!!

M: Huh?

H: Damn im tryna tell you that tmr i wanna go to sugar rush.

M: Alright

H: Well im finna go to bed ma

M: Alright babe ima come in there ina morning being extra so be ready

She laughed and shook a head

H: Alright ma goodnight

M: Goodnight baby

She gave me a kiss and then walked out

* Night Ended *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated for yall , trying to update every day

Anyways hope yall like this chapter

~ Lili