twisted 1: welcome home

I pulled into the gas station, my poor BMW X5 M, had to drive far today

I pulled into the gas station, my poor BMW X5 M, had to drive far today. My friends katie, kiki and my boo Nikki were in the back passed out, we just came back into to town from Palm Springs where we stayed at my vaction house. Now we're back in the ATL, "aye ,wake up we're back in town" i said. "ace you want me to get you something to drink for the rest of the ride?" asked nikki " yea get me a uhhh flavored water please" i said looking at the gas prices. " ok what flavor" kiwi" i said stepping out the car and going to the pump. "Ok i'll be back and ace you better not leave me behind like you did last time" I tried to hold in my laugh as i saw her with her hands on her hips glaring at me. "Uh i don't know what you're talking about" " you don't know what i'm talking about my ass" she mumbled as she walks towards the store. The others already were out the car and some was doing some weird moves *cough kiki cough* oh god she started doing the sprinkler " uh kiki why don't you get in the car since we're about to head out" she just shrugged and got in the car thank god.

I don't think I introduced myself, my name is Sophia aka Ace. I'm half black half puertorican. I have long wavy hair that goes to the middle of my back. My skin is a nice mocha color and my eyes are hazel. I'm a senior at ATHS, Atlanta high school, home of the warriors. I'm cheer captain whoopty do but, i do something on the side.

"Here boo" says nikki. i was so lost in thought that i didn't hear her come up or see that the gas pump was done. "thanks" i said with a small smile " no problem" then she gets in the truck. I put the pump up and get in the car. I turn on the radio as we head towards Katie's house.

"Aye! this my song" says kiki.

I'm different, yea I'm different. I'm different yea i'm different. I'm different yea i'm different. Pull up to the scene with my ceiling missin, pull up to the scene with my ceiling missin. Middle finger up call it scotty pimpin"

I turn the music down and everybody gets quite and looks at kiki. "what?" she asks. Then everybody starts dyin laughing. When the light turns green i hear the first few beats and instantly start getting hyped and turn my music up hella loud.

You say all you need is consistent love

When I try I swear it's never enough

I messed up

Maybe this thing here just ain't meant for us

Baby you let go

And I'll pull you back

I let go

You ain't having that

We do it like rock stars

Sexing in my hotel room

And we so loud

Higher than a smoke cloud

Shades on doing 95 with the top down

I might sound crazy

Cause we be going back and forth

One minute I hate you

Then I love you

That's how it is

'Til we get it right we gon' love some more

('Til we get it)

I'm a get it (I'm a get it)

'Til we get it ('Til we get it)

'Til we get it right we gon' love some more

(I'm a get it)

I'm a get it ('Til we get it)

'Til we get it (I'm a get it)

(Turn up)

By the time the song ends we're at Katie's house. I pull up in her drive way and hop out to help her get her things. "Bye sweetie, see you tomorrow"  "bye" I watched her get in the house safely before i drove off, we can't be caught slippin.  "kiki you sure you can't spend the night at my house" i asked "Yea it's time i go home to make sure it didn't burn down" we all laughed at that since her step-mom be trying to act like super mom and cook. "ok see ya tomorrow" Tomorrow me and the girls are going to get our hair done before we go to this party. " ok bye" she hops out and Nikki gets in the front. I wait till she gets in the house before i drive off.

Ok let me know what you think about the story so far. To me i think its a little slow but it will get better soon.