Chapter 1.2

"Hey Nikki, you need anything from your house?"  Sometimes she forgets some things like her charger for her phone, IPad, and camera. "um not that i can think of but let's go over there just in case." I make a left at the stop sign and head towards her house.

Nikki has been my best friend since 9th grade when we had the same math class. I was talking to one of my friends when she jumped in the convo. We hit it off instantly and been friends ever since. You'll meet that friend soon enough.Nikki has long brown hair that goes to the top of her back. She's mixed with black and white, with brown eyes 5'4 maybe, petite. By the time we get to Nikki's house it's already 5:30pm. " c'mon let's hurry so we can get to the house"

We grabbed everything she needed and headed downstairs. We said bye to her parents and got in the truck.  I turned on the radio and started heading home. " Hey Ace, are you ready to go back to school?"  Nikki asked as she was texting somebody on her phone. " Yea, we have that competition coming up and we got to work on the routine. But, don't you think there's something wrong with the other cheerleaders? " like what"  " Nothing, I'll just be looking out when we do the test again" " Ugh are you serious, when is the damn thing anyway" Nikki grumbled. I just laughed. " Now you should know by now that i'm not going to tell you" She started mumbling under her breath about unfairness and sisters over school activities.

Finally we get to the house, i parked in the garage. We grabbed our stuff and headed inside. "We're back" I shout through the house. I hear a little body sliding down the steps. " Mommy!" finally her little body came into view as she wobbled towards me. " Sky, how was mama's princess?" " I missed you and i was good." " I missed you too cutie pie" Sky is 2 years old but very advanced for her age. She has the cutest hazel eyes and two curly pig tails in her hair. " You want to go out with me and auntie nikki tomorrow?" Her eyes light up and she started jumping in my arms. "Yes please" I laughed " Ok" She looked at nikki and started to reach for her. Nikki got her and i got the stuff and started heading upstairs with them behind me. " Auntie Nikki did you have fun" " Yes i did, you want to stay with us tonight"

3..2..1 "YESS!"  I didn't have to look back to know Sky was doing her happy dance.

Sky in the media. Hope you like it so far.