~28~

|teentaetans|

J-hope tried to walk past me which didn't end too well for him. I grabbed his arm and pinned him to the car. "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me, Hoseok!" I screamed. J-hope tried to wiggle from under me but I only tightened my grip on him.

"I do love you, Taehyung"

"Then why are you leaving me? I don't want you to go"

"I'll visit you another time"

"You're lying"

"You have Jungkook"

"But I want you too"

As if on cue, Jungkook came out of my house. Without saying anything, he walked away and I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Kookie..."

Hoseok placed his hand on my chest. "Forget about me. You have a boyfriend" he said. I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his nice scent. "I can't forget about someone like you. I'm serious. You're the only person who ties me up to chairs for hours" I told him with a chuckle. J-hope pat my head.

"We can still talk online like before. And don't forget that I can watch you sleep"

He will never change.

"Yah! That's still creepy"

"I know. Well anyways, go catch up with Jungkook. We'll talk later"

"You promise?"

"Promise"

He kissed my forehead and I went off to apologize to Kookie.

***
To notursunshine94:

You said we would talk later and it is later so where are you?

To notursunshine:

Jungkook said he isn't mad.

To notursunshine94:

Please respond. I'm worried.

From notursunshine94:

I'm sort of hacking right now so I can't talk..

From notursunshine94:

Hold on I need to set up the audio

To notursunshine94:

I thought we were going to do it together?

From notursunshine94:

I thought you didn't want to take part in any of my activities. You don't want to get 'arrested'.

To notursunshine94:

Trust me, getting arrested is nothing compared to dealing with you. You held me hostage!

From notursunshine94:

The past is in the past.

That literally happened a few days ago. Some nerve.

***

|notursunshine94|

Hacking is much better when you have someone to do it with. Should I do it with Taehyung? I mean, he may kill me after but it's worth it, right?

And I'm in front of his house anyways.

To teentaetans:

Come downstairs

From teentaetans:

Wtf. Why?

To teentaetans:

Because I'm outside.

To teentaetans:

Now stop being a lazy person and hurry up.

From teentaetans:

You got it dude

So much for staying away from him.

After almost ten minutes he came downstairs. "Sorry I took so long" he said, opening the door and getting inside.

So cute!

As I reached over to rest my hand on his shoulder, he smacked my hand away. "Why'd you do that?" I asked. He poked out his bottom lip. "You were going to exclude me"

"You said you didn't-"

"I say a lot of things, okay? The truth is that I sort of enjoy accompanying you. Besides, you're making me start to like this whole 'being dangerous' thing"

"So you have a wild side now?"

"Yep. I feel like I can kick anyone's ass now. Even yours, hyung"

He's cute even when he's being a rude little meanie! Ahh!

***
|teentaetans|

Why am I even surprised?

As usual, I am tied up. And not even to a chair. I'm tied to J-hope's desk! Of all things a freaking desk!

I watched as J-hope's slim fingers typed away on his keyboard. His face was so serious and he seemed to be extremely focused. I would bother him but I don't want to make him upset.

Who knows what he's capable of..

"I DID IT TAEHYUNG! WE'RE IN" he celebrated. I was about to clap but then realized that I couldn't. "Untie me" I ordered. J-hope glared at me for a few seconds before walking over to me and sitting down beside me.

"I don't trust that you won't run away"

Ouch.

"I won't. I promise"

J-hope smiled at me before grabbing the scissors off the desk and cutting the ropes off. "You better not be lying to me" he said before kissing my nose. I took a nice stretch before standing up. "Why would I run if I'm the one who wanted to come"

"Because you're very unpredictable and make the oddest decisions"

"Says the guy who annoys people for a living"

"Says the guy who works at a candy shop"

"A sweet place for a sweet person"

Hoseok shook his head and put his microphone on. "Sit back and watch it get real. You're going to see a whole new me." That's funny. I thought he was always obnoxious.