#19 Tricking 😝

Maya's POV

I was packing my things to shift for my PG ..my heart still hesitates to the fact.. But if I stay here... I may not be able to control myself... Yes, I have made up my mind to leave. I was checking my things for the final time, he has kept the flat very neatly that I can find my things very easily.. Never in my dreams I think I will maintain a perfect flat like this.... My phone is buzzing... Who might it be at this time... It was mom..I picked up her phone in the second ring.. Otherwise I must give her long long explanations for not picking up the phone ..

" hello !! How are you baby girl ?"

Mom: " I'm not a girl I'm women "

" uufff , scratch it off and now tell me how are you and dad ?"

Mom:" yeah, we are good !! How are you ? Did you get PG to stay, you told that you stay at your friend's flat , did you shift for the PG "

" mom ....mom .....mom just chill I'll answer one by one, yeah I'm good, I got a PG to stay and it's little far from my office which will take 35 mins to reach and it's quite okay but not as good as this flat , but I can adjust "

Mom:" so, you will not get good food too like now, so the stay here is better when compared to all those things.. Am I right "

" yes mom" why is she asking me these many questions, look at my dad (my savior) he never asks me anything...

Mom:" then better you stay in this flat and share the fare equally every month "

" Mommmmmm noooo "

Mom:" but why ? You told me that your friend is staying their alone and she cooks well too , so when I tell OK for this, why can't you accept it "

" mom but...."

Mom:" but what, give me a valid reason to quit this flat and join pg"

How can I tell her all these things, I have even told her that I'm staying with a female friend and not a guy. Now if I didn't obey her then I must tell her everything which will definitely cost me a lot....I have to decide now... Whether to stay here or to tell mom all the truth.... No I can't do the second one so i opt the first one...

Always my fate has something to do with my life ... If this is my fate then let it be... I'm going with the flow...

" okay mom I'll stay here and share the monthly fare with HER "

Mom:" that's my good girl, so stay safe and be careful... Eat well and learn something for your future... Better learn cooking okay.... I'll tell your dad about this... Good night baby "

" bye mom "

Now how am I going to face that arrogant... He will taunt me..if I tell him the real reason... I must play clever here.... I should think...

Aravind's POV

I heard her shout from the room... I ran towards the room... She was holding a torn cloth in her hand and gritting her teeth...I just went near her and she started to shout again..

I placed my hands on her mouth to prevent her from shouting... Our eyes met... A jolt of power was spreading in my body... I can see her eyes soften.... Her relishing lips that were brushing my hands.... Our interlocked eyes..... Her mesmerizing magical face... They have named her prefect... MAYA...MAGIC.

I came to my senses when she pushed my hands away from her mouth... I felt disappointing with that sudden removal of contact with her skin...

" why are you shouting?"

" you tore my favorite dress ...I love this dress very much.. My dad bought it for me from Kashmir... How dare you touch my things... Get me this same dress.. Until then I'll not leave this house... "

" I didn't do anything to your dress or your things, moreover I have never seen this dress of yours, then how will I tear this... Just think "

She started to scream again.... I think she is playing some trick on me.. Okay then I'm ready.. let she do what ever she needs... I'll go with the flow.. I'm very happy that she will stay with me for some more time..

Maya's POV

I could not come up with brilliant idea all of a sudden... I got only this lame excuse... Oh !! This is really very kiddish ...I should have come up with something else.. I was unable to think at that time... Blame my small little brain and not me okay... Now if he finds this is a trick that is played for staying in this flat then I'm done !! He would taunt me more.... Okay let me continue this same thing...

" No, you have come to my room when I'm not around and you have torn my dress because you couldn't show your anger on me... This is so kiddish"

Aru:" hahaha ! Really.... Do you think I would have done it.... I would have peeled your dress off from you when you are near me to show my anger rather than tearing it when you are not around "

I was dumbstruck.... Did he just tell that to me !! I started to scream again.... this time ....I didn't feel his hand on my mouth...instead I felt his hand in my mouth.... He inserted his fingers into my mouth.... Ewwwww !!!!

*********************************
Guys, how was the chapter... Just drop your views in the comment box and support me with your votes.