Lemon Scene [Don't Like Don't Read]

It started off when Shadow was high on drugs(?).

"What the hell are you doing!?" Joker thrashed around, trying to break free of Shadow's hold. Yet, luck was not on her side as this new body wasn't used to such strength.

"Well, making you mine..." his golden eyes we're filled with lust, temptation and excitement. "As I said, you're mine."

"You're insane!" she scowled, but she felt a sudden daze as she was thrown on the bed like a rag doll.

He used this moment and immediately pounced on her. Before she could react, she found that his lips were pressing onto hers, and his tongue was flickering inside of her own mouth.

She tried to protest, but she soon found herself deepening the kiss even further. They stayed in this pose for a full minute and broke apart when they needed air. A bridge of their saliva still remained between them as they were gasping for air.

When the daze was off, joker raised one of her hands. But as quick as lightning, he pinned her hand back down on the bed.

He went down to her neck, and started sucking at the skin. Constant pops came.

After a few attempts and protests, he'd hit her sweet spot. She slipped a moan and that made him more excited.

He licked her ear and she started to moan more. He took in the scent of her silver hair. "Your hair smells like my sun, Joker..."

She blushed like hellfire. "N-not bad yourself, Shadow..."

His head went down to her chest as he slipped his arms behind her back. He hugged her as her breasts pressed against his head, and she moaned even further, more longer and more satisfying for him. "You're mine, and only mine forever, Joker."

She closed her eyes as she kept gasping and moaning at every gesture he did. She gasped as she felt his hands going for the ribbon that kept the top part of her dress together and undid it, but moaned when she felt his warm hands grope her breasts thoroughly and slowly.

She moaned even louder when snuggled his head into her chest harder. She felt his hands grip her breasts and squeezed it.

He was very excited at this point. He wanted to just fuck her right now. But yet he wanted to torture her and enjoy the process. Listening to her moans was just a bonus.

Her arms were tight. She gripped the sheets and now that they were crumbled. She felt something warm and sticky squirt out of her entrance and she enjoyed it. She loved to be tortured by him.

"Ah... Shadow..." she moaned as he began to undid the ribbons that we're linked to her dress. She gasped loudly ad she felt his hand slip down to her thighs.

Slowly, he undid her underwear. She kept gasping as she felt the piece of clothing was taken away from her.

He slipped a finger down her entrance and she winced loudly. "H-hey!" she protested weakly. "No fair... I'm the only one naked..."

Shadow grinned as he took off his jacket and collared shirt and jeans. She smirked and squeezed his erected member causing him to moan. Some white stuff got on her fingers but she didn't mind one bit.

"Oh," he said. "Here's your punishment for doing that..."

He slowly slammed his member into her entrance. With every thrust, she winced and her breathing became faster. Tears fell from her blue eyes. "I-t hurts..."

"Shh..." he cooed. "The pain will go away soon..."

He shut her up by kissing her again. She kissed back but she was still suffering from the pain. She bit his lip until it bled.

"Ah... Shadow, what's this feeling...?"

"It's called pleasure, Joker. You'll get used to it."

She began to moan loudly and with pleasure. He loved it and began to thrust harder and faster.

"Joker?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'll cum..."

"... Just do it."

He reached her sweet spot. She began laughing like a maniac and he loved it the most.

"JOKER!!!"

"SHADOW!!!"

After some while, he pulled away panting heavily. Blood stained the sheets of the bed and the sheets were crumbled from Joker gripping them so hard.

She also panted heavily as her eyes were glassy.

"Shadow?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you torture me more?"

"Uh? Oh, sure..."

Outside, Rose was completely clueless as she happily ate her apple pie.

WRITTEN BY SCARLET

Yunexhan THERE YOU GO
IM GOING TO NEED A TISSUE