"You don't deserve her"

She'd had enough. She really did.

Why did she even feel this way in the first place? He was the one that turned her into this and forced her. Hell, he even went to the extent of changing her gender.

The only reason she endured this is because of love.

And it's killing her.

"You're just a slut, a whore," he would say to her. Then he would just treat her as a sex toy over and over again.

She'd spent her time fighting him, sure, but this was another matter.

She's scared.

She's afraid of seeing him again.

Someone...

Someone help me...!

I... I can't fight any longer...

Please...

Somewhere in France, a purplenette received her silent scream.

* * *

"Hey, did you see Joker anywhere?" asked Arsene Lupin, the infamous phantom thief, who had been Silver Heart's rival for some time. "I saw him last year... and I haven't heard of him since."

"WHO EVEN STARTS A CASUAL CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE YOU'VE JUST TIED UP?" Viridian protested. "And no, ever since the news reported Shadow Joker knocked him unconscious, no one's ever heard of him, to answer your insignificant question."

Arsene scratched his head. "Well, I couldn't ask you questions if you keep shooting paint at me, right?" he said cheekily. "Besides, you said Shadow Joker was the last person who saw him, eh? I guess I'll pay him a visit or so?"

He grabbed the painting in his arms and left Viridian propped up against a pole.

* * *

Of course, the abusing didn't stop there.

She did try to fight against him this time, but she just felt dead and was hit with a wave of depression: What's the point? You can't beat him.

Shadow had Rose out for groceries, she was too innocent to know what the fuck is going between these two.

When he caught her staring outside blankly, he shoved her towards a wall and grinned.

Her eyes had turned dull blue from those times. The smile that had played on her lips so frequently before had been reduced to a straight line.

That's right.

Her existence has no meaning. She's just a doll for someone to ruin in the end.

A voice in her head kept whispering these to her. 

She has no mind. She's just a puppet controlled by invisible strings.

---

Rip every mind-reading OC ever:

Sphinx: What the actual fuck I torture people but this is-

Scarlet: (O_O||) ...

---

He was about to tear her dress, then the door kicked itself open. 

"Hey, Shadow!" Arsene looked around, but didn't notice them just yet. Then he did. "What in the worl-"

"That's my door you just kicked down!" Shadow barked. He turned to Arsene, obviously angered. He lost his grip on Joker, who fell to the ground, leaning against the wall lifelessly. They weren't azure blue like before, they were almost to ocean-blue.

Arsene saw her instantly and shoved Shadow aside. He helped her up, but she was as lifeless as a rag doll. 

What happened?

"Joker?" He studied her. "What - what happened?"

He glared at Shadow, who was also glaring at him.

"What did you do to hi- her?" he demanded, helping her stand up. "What surgery did you do to her? Are you INSANE? Is that a collar? Of course you're insane!"

In a second, he unlocked the metal collar and crushed it with his barefists. He wasn't Silver Heart's rival for nothing. He had the strength and the brains.

He pointed his cane at Shadow. "You've gone too far." He reverted his attention back to Joker, who was still looking at them blankly, her eyebrows near her nose pressed together slightly. "Come on, Joker, let's get out of here."