Working It Out

Astral awoke laying on something soft, something warm cuddled on his side

Astral awoke laying on something soft, something warm cuddled on his side. He looked down and found a sleeping Yuma, in his bedroom that was below the attic. "Astral....." Yuma mumbled in his sleep, nudging himself closer to Astral's warmness. Astral stroked his hair, He felt something in his chest for Yuma but he didn't know how to react to this new information. He was basically an alien to this world, he didn't know their customs. But if Yuma was beside him the he would work it out and they would get through it. Yuma stirred and yawned loudly. His eyes opened slowly, blinked a few time recognizing where he was then shot up with a shout "ASTRAL!" Astral grabbed his shoulders pulling him back down "Shh it's okay Yuma I'm right here I'm okay" Yuma was tense but slowly and surely he relaxed into Astral's chest. "So.... are you going to explain to me what was happening to you in the key?" Astral flinched back, unnecessary fear shooting through his heart. Yuma leaned up from his chest and turned to face him. "Astral, please I'm here to help you, okay? I'm going to be here for you always I won't leave you no matter what" Astral lowered his head "you are probably going to retract that statement" Yuma grabbed ahold of Astral's chin, yanked his head up and slammed his lips down onto Astral's, yanking him flush against him. Yuma closed his eyes trying so hard to portray his love to Astral, he wanted to bare his heart to Astral so he could know that all Yuma felt Astral was love. Astral pulled away, feeling himself start to shake. "Astral you're okay I'm here" Astral nodded wrapping his arms around his own body to try and protect himself from the panic. "I---" he struggled to talk but still tried. "When I was in Astral world, number 96 wasn't so evil, he used to be so gentle and caring until my father cast him out of Astral world for dating me, he didn't want to leave me but my father...... he..... he....." A tear rolled down his cheek as a loud sob tore itself from his throat and Yuma grabbed him and hugged him. "Shh, it's okay, shhh" Yuma whispered into Astral's hair. He gripped Yuma and took comfort from him just being there. "He defiled me" he whispered so soft that Yuma almost missed it. "He...." Astral nodded "So 96 wouldn't care for me anymore then he forced me to tell 96 that I hated him and I would never see him again, he was going to rape my sister, i couldn't let him please forgive me!" Astral yelled the rest, sobbing out. Yuma held him "No one hates you Astral, that is not your sin look at me Astral!" Astral looked up tears rolling down his cheeks, chest tightening from the love in Yuma's eyes "That Is Not Your Sin! Do you understand me Astral?! That was your father's sin he did that to you just to stop you from seeing another male. He did that but guess what you have me now I will never let him or anyone else touch you or hurt you okay?" Astral nodded and placed his head on Yuma's chest. "Thank you Yuma" he said crying. Yuma shook his head "No you will never have to thank me Astral, love requires no thanks" Yuma held Astral closely and tightly trying to absorb the pain he was feeling. If he ever met his father then he would gladly kick the man in his balls then cut it off. His heart was already pounding from the rage how could someone hurt his cute Astral? He held him until his legs and half his arm went numb but he refused to move he would hold him until the day he died if that's what it took. He was going to suck out all the darkness from his soul even if that meant that he would suffer he wanted to see Astral's true smile again.