Two.

Song: my kind of woman by Mac Demarco

•••

I'm glad I cleared thing up with Jackson. And I'm SUPER glad he isn't mad at me. When I see him at school, he waves and smiles and my heart melts. Okay, he changed because of me. But he only did that so he could change back from when he changed for Rocki. He went from Jackson to emo and back to Jackson again. That's not so bad.

Anyways, my mom is struggling with keeping our house. We might not be able so stay there. Ever since she and my dad got divorced, life has been hard on her as a single mom. I just hope we don't live on the streets. Jackson would never like me then.

•••

Jackson's POV:

I'm so happy! I've been really happy lately, ever since Y/N showed me how coocoo I was for Rocki. I never noticed the little things Y/N did before. Now, I notice how she fidgets with her fingers when she is thinking of an answer to a question. Or how she is always looking at her feet when she walks, instead of looking straight ahead. And her smile...

I think I like her

•••

Reader's POV:

I told Ramona about my mom and the living situation. Then, she told her mom - Kimmy - and Kimmy called my mom and all this other stuff. Right now I'm unpacking my bags in Ramona's room. I'm staying in the Fullers' house for a month until we get our house back!

I can't wait to live with Ramona!

•••

A few hours later:

"Hey, Jackson." I say shyly.

"Hey. Okay, so I've been thinking. We should start over. A clean slate. I want to get to know you better. And I was wondering if you would want to start over our friendship?" He asks desperately.

"Of course. Let's start over." I reply, reluctantly. I walk out of his room and close the door. Then I walk in and introduce myself.

"Hello, my name is Y/N, Y/L/N. I'll be staying at your house for a month." I say giggling.

"Well, hello there Y/N. My name is Jackson Fuller." He says shaking my hand. Then, Max walks in.

"Hey... what are you two doing. I thought you guys knew each other. Don't you go to school together?" Max asks, looking very confused.

"Yes." I reply.

"Yep." Jackson says.

"Teenagers are weird." Max says to no one. "See ya!" He says walking out of their room with Uni- his unicorn- in his hands. We just laugh for what seems like hours. Sadly, it was just moments.

•••

Jackson's POV:

Tonight we are having a special dinner to welcome Y/N and her mom to our house. So I decided, tonight I will dress nice. I chose this.

 I chose this

•••

Reader's POV:

I'm so excited! Tonight I'm having dinner with the Fullers and they threw me and my mom a welcome party! Tonight I'm wearing this.

————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter....