Stupid Love..

Next morning Minhyuk woke up when lights rays hit his eyes... He opened his eyes to see MinJae sleeping in his arms... Still in her wedding dress... And her makeup on...
'guess the wedding was that much tiring... I can get used to waking up to her every morning..'

"jagi... Ireonna" i said as she shifted a little... Her eyes opened and she looked at me...
"morning Minhyuk" good thing we don't have office today...

"what time is it?"
"Umm let me see"
"it's 9:30" MinJae shot up...
"wae wae I am late...." she was bout to climb out of bed when I grabbed her waist and pulled her back...

"MinJaeeee it's first day after our wedding we have off for next 2 weeks maybe 3" after thinking for a moment she nodded..
"oh yeah we do..." MinJae phone started ringing and she picked up her call...
"morning Kihyun... Yeah... I am good and u? WHATTTTT???" Minhyuk was startled Cuz of sudden scream...
"HOW COULD THE ENTIRE SOFTWARE BE DELETED... ONE DAY YOO KIHYUN, ITS ONLY BEEN ONE DAY..."
Minhyuk sighed as he knew something went wrong... Terribly wrong...

"I am coming and ALL THE MANAGERS BETTER GET THEIR ASSES IN THE MEETING ROOM BEFORE I FIRE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF U ALSO TELL THE TEAM TO BE PREPARED.." MinJae hung up as she stood up from her bed..
"Minhyuk mianhae I need to go... Someone deleted the entire software which had our designs and other details... Plus the backup is gone too" MinJae rushed to the restroom and I laid down with a sigh...

I decided to check my own company... Since after 2 weeks we will be in our new office I wanna know how the shifting is going...
I dialed Shownu hyung's number... My body guard and my assistant...

"anneyeong shownu hyung how's everything going?"
"everything is going great... In two days everything will be done..." Minhyuk smiled and bud farewell and hung up...
MinJae came out wrapped in a bath robe...
"woaw... I mean... Look at u... Early morning and u r trying to seduce me.." Minhyuk said he climbed off the bed and made his way to his wide who was busy taking out some clothes from the wardrobe...

"Lee Minhyuk... I m in a hurry" MinJae said when Minhyuk wrapped his arms around her waist...

"well... Let me drop u... But first u need something to eat..." Minhyuk said as he dragged MinJae away from the closet and into the kitchen..

"i rarely cook... But today I will for u." he winked as he picked her up and placed her on the counter...

"pancakes?" MinJae smiled and he started making the batter... But it's Minhyuk we r talking bout...

"MINHYUK WHAT THE HELL... HOW CAN U MESS UP PANCAKES.." MinJae yelled as she was cleaning the counter where all the flour was... And she was covered in some too... With minhyuk cleaning the floor which had some eggs splashed on it.

"i said i rarely cook" he laughed...

"yeah right... Clean this mess I m getting ready." MinJae said as she left the kitchen...

After getting ready she came back into the kitchen to see her husband still cleaning...

Minhyuk looked at her and smiled...
'she looks so sexy in black...' he thought...