It's You

MinJae went downstairs and out the building or whatever it was.

"i can't believe he would do something like that... why r all of them so fucking selfish?"  MinJae held tears in her eyes.

She took out her phone and called Kihyun. She truly can only trust him.

"Minjae? Where r u?" kihyun asked as he picked up the call.

"Ki... Please pick me up I will send u my loca....."

MinJae's eyes started to feel heavy.

"MinJae hello... MinJae u there?" kihyun asked, worry dripping from his voice.

"ki... I... That bastard... Ki... He... Help... Me..." MinJae lost her balance and before she fell a pair of arms caught her.

"shh I got u"   

*Kihyun's side"

I was worried. Worried for her..

"shh I got u." I heard a voice and I can recognize it in hell too... But... What took me so long... So long to recognize.

"YOU BASTARD WHAT DID U DO WITH HER?"

"Nothing u need to know" he said into the phone and i knew it... I knew he was smirking.

"I WILL FIND U AND KILL U. DON'T U DARE TOUCH HER"  kihyun growled.

"find me then" with that the phone went silent and kihyun tried calling back but when will that help.

So he called minhyuk.

(Bold italic is Minhyuk, italic is Kihyun)

"Minhyuk get ur ass out of ur house Hyungwon kidnapped MinJae"

"WHAAAAATTTTTTTT?"

"stop screaming. Come to my house fast. Lemme send u the location."

With that minhyuk came to Kihyun's place looking all shitty.

"anyways. Look MinJae is kidnapped that I m sure of. We need to find her. Do u have any idea where hyungwon could have hidden her?"

"don't u think we should call the police?"

"nope Cuz they won't help. It's Hyungwon we r talking about."

"Umm don't u know any tracker?"

"do I look like a gangster to y... Okay I know a guy." kihyun said as he picked his phone.

"Jihoon I need ur help. I will send u this number. Track it down and send me the location."

"yup thnx" with that kihyun hung up and texted the number to the said guy.

"u know a tracker who must be a hacker too right?"

"he works in police department so shut up."

"should i be scared of u?"

Kihyun's cell lit up and he stood up.

"we got the last location. I will send it to u. Go now" he said to Minhyuk.

"aren't u gonna come?"

"is she my wife?"

"o_O...   I owe u big time thnx" Minhyuk said as he rushed our the apartment.

He got into the car and opened the location on his cell.

It took him 30 minutes to reach the place since it was on the outskirts of the city.

"what is this place?" he got out of the car and looked around. There was only one building standing there.

"what the heck?" his phone started ringing as he picked up.

"keep ur phone in ur pocket so if anything goes wrong I can jump into action." kihyun said and minhyuk agreed but frowned. This place is giving him pretty bad feelings.

Back to MinWon

(this is MinJae. & this is hyungwon)

"ughh what... Happened?" MinJae looked up and stretched her neck.

"wh...whats going on?" she looked around and realized she is tied to a chair with ropes. Her hands tied on the armrests while both her feet tied to the legs of the chair.

"agh my head..."  she remembered everything that happened and how there was something in the wine which made her dizzy. Hyungwon knew she would reject him so he planned everything. There were guards in the building too, incase the drugs kicked in a little too late.

" YOU FUCKING BASTARD ROT IN HELL" she screamed to no one in particular.

"tchh tchh. Don't scream girl. No one's gonna get u." Hyungwon came and bent down infront of MinJae. He looked at her and with one hand under her chin, made her look at him.

"Oh God. U don't recognize me do you?"

"what u mean?" she asked

"I mean... I am someone who once was very close to you. Rich bitch" Hyungwon spat as MinJae's eyes widen.

"it's... YOU!!!"