The Nightmare Of Having Kids

Well everyone was chatting and having fun, Alyssa and Reina had an idea of their own for having fun. Issei was sitting there catching up with Rias discussing things about the Gremory household when all of a sudden there was a rapid succession of loud bangs and smoke rolling down from the stairs. Rias and Issei ran up the stairs as fast as they could and Issei ducked just as he hit the top of the stairs. The girls were in their nekomata forms throwing balls of energy around at each other, and one went astray and about hit Issei. All Issei could think of is that he was glad for his training or else that would of hurt if the ball hit him. Even at the level the girls were, they could create enough energy to create balls of light that would still hurt really bad. Issei was just hoping that they didn't get any of his powers. Little did he know that his luck wasn't with him today as he saw one of the girls develop scalemail armor just like his from the Red Welsh Dragon. He looked back and saw that Rias was in shock from the girl being able to pull off a balance breaker at such a young age. This is the last thing I needed Issei thought. Issei shoved Rias down the stairs and went into his balance breaker knowing that if he took a direct hit in his human form that it was over for him. Issei dove straight into the fray and held his hands up to deflect the incoming attacks that he stepped in between of. When the attacks collided with him, the attacks stopped. It took a few seconds for the smoke to clear but when it did he saw Reina deck out in armor exactly like his.

"Stop you two. That's enough. Come downstairs. We have to talk about this now." Issei said in a mad tone.

The girls knew they were in trouble and their heads hung down. Once Issei got downstairs with his daughters behind him, everyone had a shocked look on their face.

"Please contact your brother and ask him to be here in thirty minutes. This is going to involve him." Issei said to Rias.

Rias just nodded and made a teleportation circle. She looked back at Issei and the girls. She then stepped in the circle and was gone. The girls sat down on the couch and noticed that everyone was watching them. Things just got complicated for the household of Gremory. If news got out that their daughters were that powerful at their age then someone would be sure to have them as targets. Koneko wrapped their daughters up in a hug and held them.

"I got to think for a minute before Sir Zechs arrives." Issei said then turned and left the room.

--small time skip--

After half an hour went by Sir Zechs appeared with Rias on his left and Grayfia(his queen and wife). He was right on time as usual. As soon as Grayfia saw Alyssa and Reina, she went right over and picked them up, noticing that they were in their nekomata forms and that Reina also had scalemail on just like Issei has from the Red Welsh Dragon. Right as Grayfia picked up the kids into her arms, you walk into the room.

"As you can see we have a problem here." Issei said.

"Hmm looks like they have to have some training. Kuroka!!!" yelled Sir Zechs.

Kuroka appeared out of a teleportation circle and Koneko automatically went into her Nekomata form and got into a fighting stance. It was no secret to the Gremory household about these two past. Being sisters and going to separate sides.

"It's alright Koneko. Kuroka works for me now. Vali left her hanging with nowhere to go and I thought I could use one of the last two nekomatas in my household as a power piece. Besides she more experience with the nekomata powers and would be able to help your little ones learn how to control their powers quickly." Sir Zechs says to her.

Koneko backs off and slowly starts to turn back into her human form. Kuroka slowly walk towards Koneko and gets down on her knees and apologizes to Koneko for the wrong she has done. Koneko grabs her sister and makes her stand up. As soon as Kuroka was standing Koneko gave her sister a hug and started weeping from being happy that her sister had finally changed. Kuroka slowly approaches the girls and they look at her curiously since they have never seen her before.

"I'm sorry it has taken too long to meet you. I am your aunt. Your mom and me are sisters. I had some important things to do before I was allowed to meet you two." Kuroka told the twins.

"Are you like us and mom?" Reina asked being the curious one out of the two.

"Yes. I am going to help you control your powers. I hope to get to know each of you and that one day we can be friends." Kuroka said.

Reina smiled and held her hands out indicating that she want Kuroka to hold her. Kuroka pcik Reina up from Grayfia's arms and held her niece for the first time. Koneko watched as tears started to run down Kuroka's face. It was the first time that she had ever seen her sister cry.

"Do you mind if Kuroka lives here with you while she teaches the two? She has earned a time off of work and I think it would be good for her to spend some time with her sister also." Sir Zechs asked Issei.

Issei just nodded his head and was happy that his sister-in-law had become good. With the situation taken care of, Sir Zechs nodded and said "Until we need to talk again." He create a circle and Grayfia and him stepped in and teleport-ed back home. Kuroka looked at Koneko and asked "Are you cooking?" 

"Asia and Irina have it taken care of. Why don't we go out to the backyard and sit on the porch? We have a lot to catch up on." Koneko said.

With that Koneko and Kuroka left to go talk. Everyone else went back to chatting and having fun while Alyssa and Reina started playing with their toys.